double tact

Go to the nearest Wal-Mart and pick up a solder kit. Then open the controller, any philips head should do (just pry it apart). Then put a little extra solder and that's about it.

The Real Hitler said:
Go to the nearest Wal-Mart and pick up a solder kit. Then open the controller, any philips head should do (just pry it apart). Then put a little extra solder and that's about it.

Stop spamming the forum with worthless post.

It's getting quite annoying.

hailrazer said:
The Real Hitler said:

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to be helpful. How can I improve your browsing experience?

The Real Hitler said:
hailrazer said:
The Real Hitler said:

I'm sorry. I'm just trying to be helpful. How can I improve your browsing experience?

Just when people are asking serious questions and need help, don't post unless you can help.

I think this guy wants to add a second tact switch in a controller for each of the L/R buttons.

In that case you have to find a spot for the tact, solder wires to the two post on it and solder the other ends of the wires to the two spots on the corresponding L and R buttons. Then mount the tact.

But the post is a bit ambiguous , so I am sort of guessing that is what he is asking.

actually my problem is that I already welded L and R simple tact(two pins I connect each button (if I'm not clear I can post pictures), the problem is that it does not work for all games, for example L and R work for worms 3d but not for need for speed ... I'm clear? ^ ^ (and thx very much hailrazer for helped me :)

google traduction suck :D

RaAaK the FoX said:
so how to connect a double tact (4 pin) in the buton L or the buton R becase they have 2 pin in the motherboard

It doesn't matter that it is 4 pin. All that means is that there are 2 sets of contacts you can wire to if you want to.. There will be 2 contacts you can use for each wire. Use a multimeter to determine which set to wire to.

Oh, so you're talking about a tact that closes two connections when you press it instead of one. You can just use one of the connections that closes in the event of a button press and leave the other unconnected. you should be able to use an ohmmeter or continuity tester to see which pins connect to each other (while the button is pressed, obviously).

so finally ..that dont work^^ only 1/2 work correctly (example =worms,sonic) other games dont recognizes L and R (ex : nedd for speed , ssx...)

Ok, I think he wants to wire a tact up to the analog and one up to the click. Use the analog to digital converter in the mega sticky.

Back