DNT is back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
hailrazer said:
As this thread proves, there seem to be a lot of immature people on this forum that act a lot like Trolls.

Oh well , everyone grows up eventually I suppose.

I hope this wasn't directed toward me.

It was directed to everyone that posts like a 14 year old, curses all the time thinking it makes them look older or "cool" and just in general to all those who have nothing to contribute to the forum but post all the time because they think their opinion matters when it doesn't.

I never said names because that would be trolling , but offenders should pretty much know who they are and I hope they grow up emotionally/mentally and start actually contributing to these forums.

Hailrazer, people post like 14 year olds because they ARE 14 lol.

I don't think using swear words makes me any of the things you mentioned. I see no reason I shouldn't say them if I want, they are just like any other word to me.

snowpenguin said:
Hailrazer, people post like 14 year olds because they ARE 14 lol.

I don't think using swear words makes me any of the things you mentioned. I see no reason I shouldn't say them if I want, they are just like any other word to me.

Nope not trying to get into a debate here about cursing or trolling. Just notice that there is a HUGE difference between this site and others like BenHeck, DigitalPress, Racketboy , etc , in regards to the maturity leveladn amount of trolling that is allowed.

And being 14 years old doesn't mean you need to act like an immature , cursing , trolling poster. My kids are 12 and 13 and they act a lot better than some here :)

seriously is this a forum for modding or is it a social trolling forum.... Inquiring minds want to know.

DNT is the troll, not us. We've had enough of his crap and wanting him to leave is our right, and saying it in this thread pretty much created for that purpose is our right.

If he is re-banned, we'll only be avoiding MORE drama.

And once again, swearing does not make you more mature OR immature as you say.

You can't blame someone who's 14 for acting like they're 14.

No, but you can try and get them to act more mature like Hail is, that is how people grow up.

If you admins want to give DNT another chance, do it. People get second chances sometimes, but I for one do not believe he deserves it or that he will be able to use it properly.

I see a ban in his future.

snowpenguin said:
DNT is the troll, not us. We've had enough of his crap and wanting him to leave is our right, and saying it in this thread pretty much created for that purpose is our right.

If he is re-banned, we'll only be avoiding MORE drama.

And once again, swearing does not make you more mature OR immature as you say.

You can't blame someone who's 14 for acting like they're 14.

I totally agree DNT has been a Troll, I am in no way defending him. He made his bed he now will have to lie in it.

"And once again, swearing does not make you more mature OR immature as you say."
Totally your opinion which millions of people disagree with ;)

"You can't blame someone who's 14 for acting like they're 14."
Yes I can. Because what this world considers acceptable behavior for 14 year olds is appalling right now. Standards for how children act has dropped so low there really isn't a standard.

@Palmer --- Exactly, just trying to get people to act a bit better and help the forum grow. Once again I guess that makes me a bad guy... Weird world where the one wanting it to be better is the bad guy. *sigh*

Resorting to peer pressure? Really, hailrazer? Guess what, millions of people disagree with YOUR opinion as well.

You seem to have a very harsh opinion of kids. You think that you can deduce what kind of behavior we have from across the country over the internet, and whether the "standard" is the way WE act on the internet or anything else. You also stick me and others here in with that "standard" of yours based on what you see of them over the INTERNET. You don't know us, you don't know the way we act, and you shouldn't be assuming you can still decide if we're part of that "Appalling" "standard" of yours.

hailrazer said:
It was directed to everyone that posts like a 14 year old, curses all the time thinking it makes them look older or "cool"

Just because I curse does not mean I think it makes me look cool or more mature. I curse because I don't like DNT, at all.
He was an asshole to me, and disrespected me countless times.

I have genuine reason to be mad at him.

You, however, have no reason to be attacking me.

I am not immature, not trying to be cool, not trying to be more mature, or a troll.

@snowpenguin - Just stop. You are making yourself look bad, along with other people.

snowpenguin said:
Resorting to peer pressure? Really, hailrazer? Guess what, millions of people disagree with YOUR opinion as well.

You seem to have a very harsh opinion of kids. You think that you can deduce what kind of behavior we have from across the country over the internet, and whether the "standard" is the way WE act on the internet or anything else. You also stick me and others here in with that "standard" of yours based on what you see of them over the INTERNET. You don't know us, you don't know the way we act, and you shouldn't be assuming you can still decide if we're part of that "Appalling" "standard" of yours.

Never once included you as a Troll or immature, don't know where you got that from. I have the utmost respect for the way you act, so hmmm that last paragraph caught me off guard.

No I don't have a harsh opinion of kids. I have a harsh opinion of kids who treat people badly, curse out people, and generally act like tards just because they are unsupervised on the Internet.

And yes I can judge everyone who posts on a forum by their posts. The way you talk , how you treat people , and the way you handle confrontations on the Internet is a direct reflection of who you are.

And I can quote hundreds of posts that show these appalling standards. Would you like me to, or are you going to admit that there is a problem with kids on the internet actin immature and needing to grow up?

AfroLH said:
hailrazer said:
It was directed to everyone that posts like a 14 year old, curses all the time thinking it makes them look older or "cool"

Just because I curse does not mean I think it makes me look cool or more mature. I curse because I don't like DNT, at all.
He was an asshole to me, and disrespected me countless times.

I have genuine reason to be mad at him.

You, however, have no reason to be attacking me.

I am not immature, not trying to be cool, not trying to be more mature, or a troll.

I don't like a lot of people , but nothing gives me the right to treat them badly, not even them treating me badly. People can choose to lower themselves to others level or rise above it and make the world a better place.

And I NEVER attacked you. And I have never disrespected you like Dnt did.

I see a lot of mature discussion going on in here.
And a lot of stupid flaming bullflax.

Try and keep it on topic, and watch your hostility.

I ain't pointin' fingers here.

AfroLH said:
Oh, Lol.
My bad, Hail.
I took it as you attacking me.

Sincerest Apologies.

No problem.

I seriously am not trying to start a war here. My only intentions is for this forum to grow. i like it here and like everyone here.

But a bit more maturity and respect will go a LONG way around here to legitimize this site.

Look at how many forums have folded because it became a haven for horrible acting , trolling people. Heck I can't even stand reading replies on Youtube, engadget, or hack-a-day because of all the moronic nonsense allowed.

Sorry if i have offended anyone. :oops:

hailrazer said:
Weird world where the one wanting it to be better is the bad guy. *sigh*

Hitler thought he was making the world a better place! ;)

[/Godwins law]

Hail is pretty spot on here, I think. The real problem is going to be finding that balance... The issue is that our userbase has a fairly low age/maturity level, on the average, so cracking down makes the administration look too strict, but letting everything roll through makes us look unprofessional... Oh well, not a massive problem at this point in time. Most useless stuff stays here in forum 47 in the chatroom, as long as threads in the "professional" forum sections do not get clogged, I think we will be fine.

As for DNT: We can ban him whenever we want, by the rules, this is an alt account. We are letting him chill for a while, we will see what he does. You all do not know the whole situation, and you do not need to. Not going to make any "be nice to DNT" rules, he can live with his natural consequences, but I am not going to enforce the artificial consequences at this point.

PalmerTech said:
hailrazer said:
Weird world where the one wanting it to be better is the bad guy. *sigh*

Hitler thought he was making the world a better place! ;)

Slight difference when one wants to do it by killing people, the other wants to do it by getting people to act better and treat others with respect. :rolleyes: :p

I'm really sorry if I came off a bit strong on my opening statement, I was just kinda skeptical with that guy making the bac accounts on benheck. I'm happy that we're one big happy family again <3
(I saw nothing wrong with him before he was banned)
this reminds me of that time quickskope was thought to be dnt and was banned for a bit :gonk:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back