Custom Painted SNES

Ishwhale

Got tired of looking at my used, grimy, dull gray Super Nintendo. So I busted it apart and painted it. It's nothing extravagant, just cleaned up. I think they should have made them this color scheme in the first place.
25h0jo8.jpg

24qjtd2.jpg

Eurddrue: Definitely go play it. It's god-like.
T_W: Thank you very much!
Budnespid: Yeah I ended up stuffing the little holes with bits of tissue and cutting a stencil to only show the little holes, then sprayed white to offset the black around it. So it ended up working where I didn't need to pull it off.

Excellent job man! What kind of paint do you use, Krylon Fusion? You seem to have the best paint jobs in terms of stock looking :)

I use montana brand spray paint. it's the best paint on the market in my opinion. Sticks to anything. However it runs at 9 bucks a can.

I actually plan on changing the led. Gonna be blue.

Ishmael1010 said:
I use montana brand spray paint. it's the best paint on the market in my opinion. Sticks to anything. However it runs at 9 bucks a can.

That'll look good. I literally started taking my phat SNES today. I didn't have any special tool so I took my Dremel tool to it.

Very clean looking! This makes me want to paint my SNES Mini and add a power LED.

I love the paint job. If I ever get around to building a portable, I want you to paint it. I believe that this is one of the best paint jobs I've ever seen. Yes it is simple, but that makes it better :D

Ishmael1010 said:

Which kind? They have a bunch of different kinds.

This is nice - when the image first came up, I was like, "OK there's the 'before' picture, now where's the af - OH SHI-".

Adding to the megasticky.

Back