CR-48 WTS,WTT

nuke

Hello everyone, I'm considering to sell/trade my CR-48.
First of all, I don't want this thread to be a "Chrome OS Sucks" or "Chrome VS Whatever" thread. Just if you're interested, post in this thread, and then PM.

Give me your best offer.
Im willing to trade whatever you have as long as its reasonable.

Pics will be up soon.
Comes with original box, and sticker already applied.
The chromebook itself is in excellent condition. The only scratch is on the battery, but its hardly noticeable. It got a few tiny wears around the corner, but like I said earlier, its BARELY noticeable.
No other scratches whatsoever.
Afro: Im hoping to get around 300.

budnespid said:
Anything you're looking for in trades?

This. I applied for the program, but never got one. You're lucky :) Hope I have something you'd wanna trade for because I don't have the money for this ::3:

What kind of stuff are you looking for? (I'd really only be interested in trading because I can't afford to buy it) Would you take a Dreamcast with hookups, a controller, and decent/good games plus a Genesis 2 with hookups, a controller, and good games, plus 4 (I think) good Xbox 360 games and 3 controllers (I also have a RROD Halo 3 360 if your interested) plus some DS games? If that interests you, I'll let you know what games and upload pics, etc. Or if you're looking for other things, also let me know :)

Nah thanks tho. I use this laptop for when I need diagrams, since I work in the garage.
I'm mostly interested in laptops, netbooks.
Also, I'm interested in gaming mice and keyboards.

Alright. Worth a shot :p Unfortunately, I need my netbook as I use it for work now and I lent my brother my other one and it got lost when he moved. Darn. I wanted that thing ::3: Oh well, hope you get a good deal for it.

Back