Commission cost for PS2 Portable??

Gamerlolwind

hay everyone,
gamer here
i was wondering what would the total cost for a commission to make a PS2 portable be in $?
i just would like to know the price range,
so if i wanted someone who knows ps2 well and can create a ps2p very well,

so what would the price range for making a ps2 p be?

it's just a thought.

here's what my ps2p what i would like it to have(thought wise)

- a good screen: psone, or a 5 inch one.
- built in controller,
- free mc boot installed in slot two (hard wired)
- usb ports in system,
- slot one not hardwired so i can use memory cards.
- the games loaded from disk drive on the back with disk lid case.
- batteries (for about 2 to 3 hours max: 3hours)
etc.

so with these aspects of what i'd like my ps2p to be like, what would be total commission cost for building one of these be?

i'd just like to know how much in price range and maybe who can do it if i ever need this to be made??

gamer

I'm guessing it'd cost between $600-1000 depending on the quality. Can't think of anyone here who's built one in a while. Think Tchay might be working on one but I'm not too sure.

SteamDNT said:
I'll do it for <ccc style="font-size: inherit; -webkit-transition-property: none; -webkit-transition-duration: initial; -webkit-transition-timing-function: initial; -webkit-transition-delay: initial; background-color: transparent; " title="$950.">733.93€</ccc>
Buy me all the stuff I need, I'll put it together for you.

um, thanx for the offer, steam :)
i'll keep your offer in mind if i ever need someone to build me my own ps2p ever.

DK  said:
I'm guessing it'd cost between -1000 depending on the quality. Can't think of anyone here who's built one in a while. Think Tchay might be working on one but I'm not too sure.

thanx for the awesome, info DK :)
that's all i needed to know.

i've seen tchay's activity on the ps2 section on the thread of bentoo's ps2 disk drive replacement, i think he's going to/ or is working on (experimenting) on making a ps2p.

keep in mind that the ps2 is harder to portablize than the gc, we now know so much about the gc,it's easy to make a portable, easier than a ps2 is.

i'll ask tchay and see how he's doing on ps2 subject.

i'lll ask raizer if he "may/May not" sell his knight razier ps2p to "IF"

thanx for the feedback guys, it helped me alot

Back