Comission for prepared Gamecube DD.

carlifirio

I want to do a comission. I want a DD drive that is already prepared for soldering on to the gamecube. What I mean is would get to me with wires sticking out of the DD so I can then solder it to the gamecube.

If it can be with colored wires it would be even better. (It doesn't have to be like that though...)

Something like this:

IMG_0009.jpg

Image by SS by the way.

Are you providing us with the DD Mobo? And how much are you willing to spend on this commission? So basically you just want someone to wire were the port would be with wires so you can just wire it up to the corresponding pins on the GC?

Sadly no, im not providing the DD mobo because I damaged the two I had :(

And also, how much would you think is fair that I would pay you. (Don't know how much people have payed in the past so I don't want to offer.)

Can you provide the actual gamecube? I have some DD's, I'd be more than happy to just wire the whole thing up, just tell me how long the wires need to be.

SS

Wow Thanks SS :D !

But, no need to worry about the the GC part all I need is the DD part!

:)

As to how long the wires need to be... At least 8 inches

carlifirio said:
Sadly no, im not providing the DD mobo because I damaged the two I had :(

And also, how much would you think is fair that I would pay you. (Don't know how much people have payed in the past so I don't want to offer.)

Well it turns out I have a spare DD Mobo that I could wire up. If I can wire it up successfully, I would sell it to you. I only take PayPal and only ship to USA. So whatever you wanna do.

Dunno how long the maximum is, so if it doesn't work first try you may need to cut it shorter. I can label them corresponding to Ashen's diagram.

PM me and we can work out a price.

Back