Cell Phone Glass Repair

DuHasst0

Hey Guys, I just wanted to try this once here and see what happens.

I have the means and the ability to fix yours or your friends shattered glass on your smart phone, tablet, or iPod. I am in the Cincinnait Area of Ohio, if you are local enough to find me, I have posted on Craigslist, and now would like to extend the offer to you here at ModRetro. I have fixed quite a few shattered screens by buy the whole Digitizer LCD screen combo and its not bad but it can get expensive. Especially for the more high end models. You also have the cell phone companies selling there insurance, which is totally bogus. Why do you want to pay $300 for a new phone when I can fix the glass on your phone for a fraction of the cost and you don't have to install your apps again.

I do specialize in fixing iPhones and Samsung phones but can work with anything you throw at me. For the moment lets try and keep this to just the residents of the United States to keep shipping down. The customer is responsible for any shipping costs to and from, along with any insurance you would want to put on the package. Returned shipped item will be wrapped in buble wrap and will be inspected before shipped. I will charge anywhere between $50 to $100 depending on the model of phone you have and the cost of the glass.

The glass is shattered on your device, don't look at it any further and risk cutting your fingers. Don't pay that rediculous amount of money to the phone companies. Let me fix it for a fraction of the cost to you.

Currently I don't have any pics of my work, but as more and more people from the community and my Craigslist add gives more work I will post pics. I am very clean and very professional when it comes to my work, so it will come back to you in better condition or the same (not as in with cracked glass, but other physical aspects).

Thanks for looking and mods if you don't like this post because its not something you want up here just let me know and remove it and you won't ever see it again.

Back