Cartridge Label scans

Hifeno

I need to make a new cart label for The Legend of Zelda Links Awakening DX. Does anyone know a website that I can download a new label from. Or maybe someone could send me a good clean scan of theirs so I can make a new one.

Also what kind of sticker paper do you guys use when you make new labels.

I actually need to do the same for my Super Mario RPG cart, I bought it in a lot and the label was almost completely torn off, so if anyone could scan that one for me I would be quite grateful.

Also Hifeno, as far as making the label goes, you can do something similar to what this guy did.

I will scan SMRPG tomorrow when I get off work. I have a good one. We need a thread dedicated to this for those of us who have ones that need to be replaced. We could all scan our good ones that others need.

Hey do, you just need to look for 'em. When in a game, SM64 for example, there is a list of scans. One of them should be SM64 (custom) NTSC. That's it. You can tell by the custom thing.

Hifeno said:
I will scan SMRPG tomorrow when I get off work. I have a good one. We need a thread dedicated to this for those of us who have ones that need to be replaced. We could all scan our good ones that others need.

Thanks Hifeno. I'm actually surprised that there isn't already a site online just for replacement labels, I've seen quite a few cartridges with messed up labels. The cover project has a nice amount of N64 labels, but it doesn't have much for anything else. Also, I don't mind uploading some scans of my labels as well if anyone needs anything I have.

Back