BoFoSho's Trade/FS Thread

Bo, you want to add that to our trade, or do you want me to send like 20 bucks in the mail when I ship my dingoo?

SNES, I actually wanted the NES one too. I think you said you had lke 6 of them

No seeing as i only have one set of cords.:( they are pretty cheap on amazon.com
I can throw in a nes controller with nes'

I was just curious, I may be able to get some off of a friend. So, what will you give for those Pkmn games? I've "tested" them. (does beating each several times count as testing? I think so...).

Give me a list of your snes games. I'll only do that if I have a game included, and maybe... we negotiate for something else as well? Anything else you are interested in? Also, I may have a spare n64 controller lying around somewhere... does it have to have the entire analog stick? because I might have a third party one, but the stick broke off at the base... maybe you could rig up one? It's madcat, although I'll have to look for it, and I may have one more without a broken stick. I'll have to look.

Sounds good to me, but I'll have to find cords before the deal is finalized. I'll also have to get a bit of money for shipping. Zip code?

Nevermind Bo, just throw in a SNES mobo and a controler into the trade or I'll pay for the controller

Back