Bibin's Super Thread

Bibin

Frequent Poster
Things I have for you people! I prefer money but if you have a good trade idea do propose it!

Sega Game Gear + Sonic 2
A Sega Game Gear in fully working condition. Comes with battery covers and Sonic 2. Make offers.

Radica System Board
The guts of a blue radica unit - has 6 games built in including Sonic 1 and works perfectly. Again make offers.

GameCube
This gamecube has trouble reading discs. I got it to work once for about 10 minutes by sliding the laser tray in and out while the cube was off, but it hasn't worked any more than that. I've heard about messing with the laser assembly, so it might be simple. I have the four screws for it but right now it is dismantled. Make offers. It's a purple one, and it does have the digital AV port.

I put you down as pending. Can you do PayPal? I'm going to be shipping some stuff tomorrow, so hey, if you want it right away, I should be able to ship tomorrow.

I'd be interested in the laptop if you;d go much cheaper and/or accept trades. Not just for stuff in ym thread, I have other stuff like a DS lite.

snowpenguin said:
I'd be interested in the laptop if you;d go much cheaper and/or accept trades. Not just for stuff in ym thread, I have other stuff like a DS lite.

I'd do 80 + the DS lite.

Meh, that's only $40 for the DS lite. What would come with it is a charger, Proffessor Layton and the Curious Village, Drawn to life, Golden Compass, and Lioinel On Track. I also have an SP AGS-001 and charger.

I will trade you for that laptop too.

I don't have much cash but I NEEEEEED ITTTTT!

Well, my mom needs it. Hers borked. :cry4:

I have a DS lite too!
Well... Palmer has it and he is supposed to be fixing it. :wtf:

The protection circuit...?

I think a smart charger is literally the charger, the thing you plug into the wall. I think.

Somebody make sure I'm right here.

Dibs on the Backlit GBp. I just gotta convince my parents that I can buy from this site and I'm set.

J.D said:
Dibs on the Backlit GBp. I just gotta convince my parents that I can buy from this site and I'm set.

Name your price, I've got another offer. It's also prosounded now:

IMG_0031-1.jpg

Back