Best cooling solution

First one looks WAY underpowered to me.

Consider this. There is a guy who couldn't get two iceberqs to work for a ps3, so I doubt you would make one work on a 360.

snowpenguin said:
Consider this. There is a guy who couldn't get two iceberqs to work for a ps3, so I doubt you would make one work on a 360.

Snowpenguin, what an entirely POINTLESS post that was.

The PS3 runs much hotter than the 360.
For the love of god you can cook on it.

snowpenguin said:
so I doubt you would make one work on a 360.
i done it.
its not pretty, but it does work. i think, that if you had two icebergs, and sinks around em, with plenty of vents and some other case fns, you would be fine. by themselves, however, they wouldnt have what it takes.

the first one linked, has 12 CFM as opposed to the iceberQ's 9, so it should be better. i recommend looking through the entire section of VGA coolers on newegg, as well as tiger, and all of those sites. you'll find some that have higher RPM, and CFM. ignore anything aluminum, and water cooling.

I don't know why would anyone use a puny VGA card cooler for something that heat producing such as a 360 and PS3.

Aguiluz said:
I don't know why would anyone use a puny VGA card cooler for something that heat producing such as a 360 and PS3.
slimness. cpu coolers are designed to go in a full atx case. for a 360/ps3 laptop, thats just a little thick. and, realistically, GPU's get just as hot as CPU's, anymore. :dahroll:

Do you guys know any heatsinks or fans that will mount in place and fit using the holes for the stock ones?

PhookYu said:
Do you guys know any heatsinks or fans that will mount in place and fit using the holes for the stock ones?
Try using a thermal adhesive rather than the regular thermal compound. That should keep it in place.

Back