Anyone here good with engineering drawing?

I understand it. What do you want for the case? It's really easy to make CAD drawings (similar to this) using vectorworks, that's what I used in my graphics class last year..

So what exactly do you need? I may (if I can get access to the program) be able to make a CAD drawing of it for you, if you want..

(Sorry if this post is as far away from what you were actually asking as possible, I'm tired and haven't gotten much sleep lately)..

I have cad, and the skills to pay the bills. (i could do it in solidworks too; you should find out what kinda file they want) however, i would need to know what you want. i assume you want a thicker one, with screen and button holes already cut?

I have some experience. However, are you talking designs specific for a certain machine? Or just general designs?

I don't need to make it thicker, I just need to be able to show them where to cut the holes for buttons/switches/screen ect. and what sizes.

SS

ah. thats easy. measure all the buttons and your screen and post the measurements along with a layout. (i assume you want it just like the trisixtyfource?)

I'll need to make a few alterations for dual speakers, and a couple things are going other places.

I'll draw something with the basic layout, and a couple measurements, can you make it into something more suited to send them?
EDIT: You just offered to do that :sweat:

http://www.polycase.com/article/customi ... sures.html

Not too sure what type of file they are asking for, looks like it won't matter as long as it shows what needs to be done.

SS

It clearly says in the video "send us a rough sketch."

So get out a piece of graph paper, draw the front of the case, draw the holes you want, and put in measurements. Looks like they make the CAD stuff for you.

Like I said earlier, send me an MSpaint of what you want, and I can draw it up in autocad.

I'm sure they'll take DWG files, as thats what they send. :XD:

SS, check your email. (the trisixtyfource one)

I sent you a screen shot of my CAD rendition of the SL-68p.

I need your stuff now.

I guess I'll put it here, too.

TMTmy.png

Im afraid i cant find my autoCAD discs. :gonk: when my dad gets home i will try to get his laptop and do it on there.

Back