Anyone else find Twitter retarded?

AfroLH said:
No, In Louisiana we have a whole day dedicated to getting drunk, eating a lot, and girls going wild.

... And its a Christian Holiday :awesome:
Marti gras? :funny: (I think that's what it's called) It's catholic isn't it?

eurddrue said:
AfroLH said:
No, In Louisiana we have a whole day dedicated to getting drunk, eating a lot, and girls going wild.

... And its a Christian Holiday :awesome:
Marti gras? :funny: (I think that's what it's called) It's catholic isn't it?

Mardi Gras. And yeah, it's Catholic/Christian. But everyone celebrates it. Except me, I go to Colorado and Snowboard instead. :awesome:

um, no. The catholic day is called Fat tuesday. It is a day where you can gorge before fasting for the 40 days of lent prior to easter. Marti gras is just a "anybody day" where it is not dedicated to religion. It's basically a tampered version of Fat Tuesday.

themadhacker said:
um, no. The catholic day is called Fat tuesday. It is a day where you can gorge before fasting for the 40 days of lent prior to easter. Marti gras is just a "anybody day" where it is not dedicated to religion. It's basically a tampered version of Fat Tuesday.

Umm... No.

Mardi Gras=Fat Tuesday

Mardi Gras is french for Fat Tuesday.
So do your research before you try to disprove me.

AfroLH said:
eurddrue said:
J.D said:
:facepalm: Wut fi ur frend dusnt hve fonez?

And are you really gonna call all of your friends to see if anyone is going to the Bar or to a Concert?

Nobody calls anybody anymore anyway.
Myspace, Text Messages, and apparently Twitter, are the ways to to talk to people nowadays.

Most modern phones have apps for Facebook, Myspace and Twitter.. voice communication is a thing of the past, and it's agitating.

AfroLH said:
themadhacker said:

Umm... No.

Mardi Gras=Fat Tuesday

Well, it really got away from its meaning. Topless girls is not what it is all about.

themadhacker said:
AfroLH said:
themadhacker said:

Umm... No.

Mardi Gras=Fat Tuesday

Well, it really got away from its meaning. Topless girls is not what it is all about.

They're not topless.
They just lift their top :wink3:

themadhacker said:
twitter is the most F*ozzy retarded thing created.
I'm not even sure what you're censoring here
psyduck.png

I lived in Louisiana when I was a REAL little kid, like 3 years old or less. IDK.

Anyway I <3 King Cake. :awesome:
Do they still do the thing where you find the little toy baby in the cake you have to buy some drinks or something?

epicelite said:
I lived in Louisiana when I was a REAL little kid, like 3 years old or less. IDK.

Anyway I <3 King Cake. :awesome:
Do they still do the thing where you find the little toy baby in the cake you have to buy some drinks or something?

No, because some stupid person choked on the baby. (That sounds so sick.)

Back