Alright, gloves are off, no more *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing around.

epicelite

Frequent Poster
I NEED A GODDang DUAL-SHOCK!
I NEED A SPECIFIC EARLY MODEL!
I AM WILLING TO TRADE U A LOT OF CONTROLLERS FOR THE RIGHT ONE!

1: Check all of your Dual-Shock's
Does it have the square end like:
PS1-Dual-Shock-Controller.jpg

Continue on to stop 2...

2: Open that bad boy up, just 6 Philips screws nothing special!
Now check the shoulder buttons:
Are they made of small PCB's with rubber pads that are connected by a 3 wire ribbon cable to the mainboard with solder.
If yes continue to part 3...

3: Take a picture of the insides for me. :awesome:

If so then your so lucky! Because I will trade u like 4 controllers for that 1!
THAT'S RIGHT! 4 CONTROLLERS FOR 1! WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL!

1 PSone model dual-shock controller!
1 Square end but same as PSone model on the inside dual-shock controller!
1 SNES controller missing the "X" button.
1 SCPH-1080 pre-analog PS1 controller

HURRY BEFORE I DECIDE AGAINST THINS! :gonk:

Re: Alright, gloves are off, no more Linking around.

That sucks, because I broke mine a couple of months ago.

Rumble's gone I think, and I broke some of the internal plastic. Also, I'd have to find it. I think I ended up taping it together and putting it in our storage room.

Oh, how I want to give you mine for those four controllers.(I just don't know how badly my parents will want me shipping things out at this time of the yea-my childhood)

What is so special about that one. I have 2.

It will fit properly inside a Dual-Analog's shell. :p

SRSLY THO, PIX?

GIMMY! D:

PLZ?

The Dual-Analog is so nice to hold with its longer handles but the d-pad sucksssssss! IT CANT DO THE EXTRA DIRECTIONS LIKE UP/LEFT VERY WELLLL!

:cry4:

If you must, I'll ask my parents if I can ship it out to you.(would you pay shipping?)
if yes, I'll take pics of the controller to make sure it's the right one.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

COME ONNNNNNN!

JEEEEEZ WHATS A GUY GOT TO DO FOR A Dang CONTROLLER...

>:neutral2:

just playing backseat moderator here, but you are breaking the no-lolcat-speak rule. BANHAMMER

(i might have one, lemme check my controller box...)

God, why don't you just get one off ebay or something? If you don't have money, sell the crap controllers that you're willing to trade and buy the right one. I swear I think if I found one, I would send it just to get you to stop swearing and bumping this thread or the other one you have begging for a dualshock.

neverused said:
God, why don't you just get one off ebay or something? If you don't have money, sell the crap controllers that you're willing to trade and buy the right one. I swear I think if I found one, I would send it just to get you to stop swearing and bumping this thread or the other one you have begging for a dualshock.

I did get one off e-bay, and that is how I found out not all square-end Dual-Shocks are the same on the inside. :awesome:

Back