All kinds of Gameboys. :3

Poseidon

Hey dudes!! I have some gameboys to show you!
This thing is my newest baby. Purple inside-out DMG + sparkly blue buttons + inverted red backlight. No prosound yet.
grapeboyyy.png

Turned off.
The back!

SOME POCKETS. Seriously, I wrecked 4 LCDs in a row trying to do the extreme green one. Felt good.
twins.png

Twinsies.

These are cases I'd consider selling if there's interest! the DMG is turquoise + hella pearl top coat. Looks pretty neat. The LCD is kind of trash, if I remember correctly. Everything else is functional. Never been used. The MGB is inside-out GLOW IN THE DARK!!! + white for opacity. I actually haven't tested the glow extensively, but it's pretty neat-looking nonetheless. PM offers if interested??
forsale2.png

bax.
turquoise DMG.
inside-out glow MGB.

Lastly, this isn't a mod; rather the opposite. I believe I've ended up with Bibin's Famitsu MGB. I bought just the case from Bo a while back, and I've restored it to (kind of) stock! 'course, I had to collect the parts from other MGBs, so it's not truly stock. Still, I love it and have it on display. ::3:
famitsu.png

Holla @ me, MR. <3

NICE. I've kinda been wondering what you've been up to. It's cool to see that you've finished so many projects.

Also, Pics of the glow in the dark one in the dark? It sounds amazing.

Thanks, man!! I was in a bit of a slump with this stuff for a little while, but it feels good to have some success.

And totally! I'll try to get a really good picture of it this weekend.

Back