Airplane security

Gyroninja

Not sure where this topic should go. Can you take like n64p onto an airplane or will security take it away or something.

It's probably not a good idea. If it looks sufficiently slick you might be able to get it on, but in this day and age, airport security is paranoid. Best to check it and bring something else to entertain you on the plane.

security:Why are all these wires in this device.
me:Oh it a n64 portable. See. *Plays some OoT*
security:Its a bomb.
Probaly how it would go.

Perhaps you can take the portable in ahead of time, with some screwdrivers and talk to the staff and show them what you possess is not a weapon. Wear a suit, be nice, be knowledgeable and be able to answer any questions. Heck, take in printouts of the webpages of where you ordered things like batteries and stuff, with adequate pictures and the like.

S'what I'd do if I had to take a plane. I took a train to MR SC, the only security was a guard dog sniffing for drugs.

SS

I wouldn't even deal with it. Check it, like XCVG said. There was someone on BH who had his portable taken at the airport by security and I don't think he ever got it back.

Showing them the insides might not help you really; batteries sure do look like bombs.

bassmasta said:
There was someone on BH who had his portable taken at the airport by security and I don't think he ever got it back.
I think that was sonyportablizer haha

Julian Hammerstein: The TSA reaaaally doesn't know what to do when you have LiPos in your carry-on. I had to explain myself to a lot of different people.

Beta texted me this about two hours ago.

SS

Google Voice.

betalmervsthetsa.png

SS

Back