3DS June update

The browser doesn't support flash, which made me kinda sad. I don't care THAT much, because I don't really use any handheld browsers, but it was something I thought they would've done.

SS

Nice My 3DS = Updated and downloaded excite bike and waiting on the pokedex 3d download... the server is pretty slow though lol.

First impressions

Shop is a nice touch, £3.60 for a game like Tennis is unbelievable, only about 10 DSiWare titles are available, which is a shame since I really wanted Rayman and Cave Story..

Also, Orgeon Trail is 'incompatable' with the 3DS and won't be transferrable or downloadable.

EDIT: Excitebike 3D is just as addicting as I imagined it would be

A lot more DSiware games are available, including Cave Story and Rayman, they are just not in the "DSiWare Favorites" panel. Cave Story is actually pretty easy to find, its the "Staff Pick of the Week" and is also in the "Essential Games" panel. I don't know if Rayman is in one of the main panels too, but you can find it just fine by searching directly, or setting a filter to see all DSiWare games.

Now I feel dumb, the shop isnt laid out perfectly, they should group everything into sections, like, have a button for DSi, VC and 3D classics.

Also, can anyone here confirm if US got Link's Awakening 3D?

Oh, I feel kinda dumb now for accessing more than a handful of DSi Titles :/ They should change the 'highlights' for a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing view all button?

Yeah, they should have labeled it "DSiWare Picks" or something and then let you see all DSiware games. Isn't that hard once you figure it out though.

Also, no sign of Link's Awakening 3D here either. I'm hoping they'll tell us what's up with that, but for now I can get a some DSiware games to keep me busy. I do know Japan got Kirby though, I kinda wanted that.

Nintendo of Europe never released Cave Story as DSiware, aw ):

We got Super Mario Land, Alleyway & Tennis. SML isn't bad but... those other two? really? Out of a library of tons of classic GB games they picked Tennis & Breakout, bleh ):

3D Classics is good though, hopefully we get some more good titles on it.

ShockSlayer said:
LINKS AWAKENING 3D WHAT?

Coming in the next 2 weeks.

Also, new Four Swords game for DSiWare, and its gonna be free for everyone. *Can'tSayThisOnTV* Yeah.

Nintendo doesn't like my internet. It lets me do everything online except update.

I downloaded all the E3 trailers.

Holy *Can'tSayThisOnTV*, after seeing everything in 3D actually ON my 3ds?

I am so *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing pumped. I almost cried after watching the OoT trailer, it's...just...such an amazing flashback.

So apparently it isn't really Link's Awakening in 3D, it's just a 3DS virtual console port. There is a mode where you can simulate a Gameboy screen.

:(

SS

ShockSlayer said:
So apparently it isn't really Link's Awakening in 3D, it's just a 3DS virtual console port. There is a mode where you can simulate a Gameboy screen.

:(

SS

Yeah, it really deserves to be a 3D Classic though. Also, I'm pretty sure Kid Icarus does not come out tomorrow. :/

Back