360 group buy?

I'm in for like 2 or 3. I mean its $23 each, its not a big deal even if some are un-fixable.

EDIT: Does anyone here have a reflow station? That would make fixing the RROD consoles much easier and would allow us to fix the more stuborn consoles.

It's tempting, but if none of them are fixable I'll be out a significant amount of money for no reason. Let me think about it.

do we really need a group buy on this? It looks like he's selling the consoles individually.

It sounds like some are actually working, because he said some are just modded, and their store can't sell modded consoles.

Maybe we can ask for working but modded consoles (LIVE banned probably but whatever) and pay a bit more?

grossaffe said:
do we really need a group buy on this? It looks like he's selling the consoles individually.

Well we can't all really go over to this guy's location and pick them up, so one person buying them for all of us is much more convenient.

XCVG said:
Maybe we can ask for working but modded consoles (LIVE banned probably but whatever) and pay a bit more?

To be honest, I already have a banned console. I would much prefer to get a broken but fixable unbanned console. You would be able to sell it for more too. Although it would be awesome if I get lucky and I get a console that can is jtag-able.

Zero said:
I'm in for like 2 or 3. I mean its $23 each, its not a big deal even if some are un-fixable.

EDIT: Does anyone here have a reflow station? That would make fixing the RROD consoles much easier and would allow us to fix the more stuborn consoles.

Use a heat gun.

I sent the guy an email the other day, no response as of yet.

Looks like a dud, sorry guys.

Back