$30 for a "save" service

Status
Not open for further replies.

aceboy44

Hello, I have a game that it's just too hard to leave behind and I was wondering if someone is able to do me a favor for $30. I want you to play the game "Aero Dancing i" on the dreamcast, unlock all planes and complete all missions, and then send me your memory card so I can enjoy flying all the extra planes. I have unlocked the harrier myself but It's difficult to unlock the rest of the planes so who is willing to do this for me?

If I do not get a response within 2 days I will retract my offer because this auction will be gone in 2 days

http://cgi.ebay.com/Aero-Dancing-i-Sega ... 48391d8206

As hailrazer said
Don't like the price, feel free to not buy it :)

I have unlocked over 50% of the planes myself so my price is non-negotiable.

I wouldn't do this, but for clarification, are you sending us the vmu and then asking us to unlock all the planes or are you asking us to send a vmu with the save on it?

themadhacker said:
or if the DC is connected to the internet, just download the save off of gamefaqs. Easiest $30 EVER!

2 things you should know:

1) I don't live in USA so I have no idea what you're talking about when you said "DC is connected to the internet"
2) I looked for a save file everywhere but couldn't find it.

it has nothing to do with being in the us, and you do have internet. it means: HOOK UP YOUR DREAMCAST TO THE INTERNET.

I'm pretty sure he meant that he doesn't know how to connect his Dreamcast to the Internet...and I also couldn't really find a save file for that game after like, 2 minutes of searching.

Such a fun game, one of the best DC games out there, and unique as a flight sim. Blows Ace Combat to pieces, and I love that game, too.

I have a fully unlocked save. How would I send it to you, mail? Is there any way to copy it? I kinda wanna keep it for myself. :p :dah:

PalmerTech said:
Such a fun game, one of the best DC games out there, and unique as a flight sim. Blows Ace Combat to pieces, and I love that game, too.

I have a fully unlocked save. How would I send it to you, mail? Is there any way to copy it? I kinda wanna keep it for myself. :p :dah:

Like samjc3 said, plug 2 VMU's and copy/paste. Beware though, as I previously mentioned, I have unlocked 50%+ of the planes so if you didn't unlock the WHOLE PLANES + MISSIONS, then your save is a waste of my money (no offense but why pay you when I can finish the rest? The only reason I'm paying is because it's too difficult to pass the combat mission 3 and onwards.)

So if you have fully unlocked all planes + missions, do what samjc3 said and send me a paypal invoice or PM me your paypal e-mail address. Like I said, reply to me within 1 day before the ebay auction ends or this deal is off. Don't want to pay $30 for the save file if the auction on ebay is gonna end and I lost the game ages ago :wtf:

ALL planes are unlocked.

Why not pirate it? The DC can play burned discs without a modchip.

I do not remember, I would have to check. It has been a long time since I played.

I am not a new software pirate, generally, but when you are talking about games made by a company that no longer makes the series, and NO new copies are being sold, it is plenty ethical. Buying a used copy brings no money to the developer, so piracy on the DC, a long dead console, is pretty much the same as downloading NES, SNES, or N64 ROMS (If not better, because nintendo still sells those on the Wii Virtual Console).

Lemme dig around for my VMU, I am not 100% sure where it is. I still have my VMU to serial port adapter, I could rip the save off the VMU, send it to you by email. Then you can burn a disc with the save on it and use DChakker or another program to load it from the CD to the VMU through the dreamcast. I would not charge for that, though, I already beat it for fun, not profit. ;)

PalmerTech said:
Lemme dig around for my VMU, I am not 100% sure where it is. I still have my VMU to serial port adapter, I could rip the save off the VMU, send it to you by email. Then you can burn a disc with the save on it and use DChakker or another program to load it from the CD to the VMU through the dreamcast. I would not charge for that, though, I already beat it for fun, not profit. ;)

Umm no! I'm not sure how to load the save from PC - VMU, especially without visual tutorials. Just as this guy mentioned:

Jidan said:
I'm pretty sure he meant that he doesn't know how to connect his Dreamcast to the Internet.

I do confess that I have no idea how to connect my DC to the intenet and you expect me to be able to load the save from PC - VMU? Please simplify things for me :eek:

Eh, I could make it easy for you and just make a file that you burn to a CD. Take the file, burn it to a disc, put it in the dreamcast, and it pops up a window letting you press start to transfer the save to your VMU. Heck of a lot easier/cheaper than shipping to Kuwait. ;)

there is some kind of dll port or something on the back of the dreamcast, you plug it into a phone line or sumpin.

PalmerTech said:
Eh, I could make it easy for you and just make a file that you burn to a CD. Take the file, burn it to a disc, put it in the dreamcast, and it pops up a window letting you press start to transfer the save to your VMU. Heck of a lot easier/cheaper than shipping to Kuwait. ;)

I want a plug-n-play thing :)

mako321 said:
there is some kind of dll port or something on the back of the dreamcast, you plug it into a phone line or sumpin.

I thought you needed to get an internet adapter for the expansion port.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back