ǝɯosǝʍɐ smiley!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TechScreen, I assume you're new to internet fora based on your age, so I'll enlighten you on this topic. Getting an awesome face smiley/tag on MR is like getting a tag on most forums; it's something that you earn usually by being either completely stupid and annoying (don't take this route), doing something really cool, and/or being a good/memorable poster. You don't try to get one because it will end up being a bad thing.

You volunteered to do a lot of stuff, including the review site. Plus, you have a memorable avatar, and do not change it. ;)

Jewjo said:
TechScreen, I assume you're new to internet fora based on your age, so I'll enlighten you on this topic. Getting an awesome face smiley/tag on MR is like getting a tag on most forums; it's something that you earn usually by being either completely stupid and annoying (don't take this route), doing something really cool, and/or being a good/memorable poster. You don't try to get one because it will end up being a bad thing.

Read the bold words.Now wheres my Dang smiley? :dah:

banditpaw1 said:
Jewjo said:

Read the bold words.Now wheres my Dang smiley? :dah:
He's got a GREAT point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back