IMG_0045.jpg

Working:
IMG_0046.jpg

Top:
IMG_0048.jpg

Re: Zintendo64 FINISHED and FS

All it needs is a little more sanding.

To be honest you could have spent some more time sanding and maybe it would look great then, but right now... Is that paint? ...

Feels good to get it done doesn't it ? :)

The first one is always the best one because you prove to yourself you can do it. The second (or 6th one in SS case :p ) can be done more for looks.

Nicely done :mrgreen:

That is the most generic looking N64p I've ever seen. That's amazing. I can't believe that this hobby has become big enough to have a "norm".

βeta said:
That is the most generic looking N64p I've ever seen. That's amazing. I can't believe that this hobby has become big enough to have a "norm".

I set the ZN-45 N64p standard! :awesome:

SS

Lol thanks guys my next one will look much better and be much smaller :D

R00man said:
no your right it is off center a little :sweat:
Oh well other than that is perfect though I sure many people would like to buy it with a FULLY veiwable screen... But a good first one!

banditpaw1 said:
Is it me or is the actual screen not centered in the hole?
Its not just you I've noticed that, too. But its still good for a first even though i havent made one yet im pretty sure my first isnt going to be any better... :gonk:

hydrothunder said:
banditpaw1 said:
Its not just you I've noticed that, too. But its still good for a first even though i havent made one yet im pretty sure my first isnt going to be any better... :gonk:
Im pretty sure this topic is only a year old or something like thatfreaking noob

Bush said:
hydrothunder said:
banditpaw1 said:
Im pretty sure this topic is only a year old or something like thatfreaking noob
hey it doesnt help to get worked up about posting in a year old topic and you dont need to remind me that im a noob i kind of already guessed that

hydrothunder said:
Bush said:
hydrothunder said:
banditpaw1 said:
hey it doesnt help to get worked up about posting in a year old topic and you dont need to remind me that im a noob i kind of already guessed that
Actually, it is against the rules. It pisses people off.

/backseat

Back