ZIF to 1.8 inch adapter Pin Issue

Hello everyone,

I got this ZIF to 1.8 inch adapter to wire my WiiKey fusion to my GameCube so I wouldn't have to solder to the circuit board. I was wondering if anybody could help me with the pin outs on this board.

Here is the ZIF adapter:
sku_20294_1.jpg

DarkCommander said:
Hello everyone,

I got this ZIF to 1.8 inch adapter to wire my WiiKey fusion to my GameCube so I wouldn't have to solder to the circuit board. I was wondering if anybody could help me with the pin outs on this board.

Here is the ZIF adapter:
sku_20294_1.jpg

Hello, question the seller how much measured the ZIF socket pins, if each one is 1 mm is very likely that if fit for you, but as you will need to adjust the cable flexible wiikey fusion, since it aren't the same sizes and therefore you will need to find out how work your adapter.

GREETS!

that adapter just will not work...
look at a pinout for 1.8 hdd to find the answer as to why....hint, note how many pins on that adapter are tied together to GND as per the 1.8 pinout requirement...

you need a 1 to 1 adapter...
or maybe something like this:

dscn3028e.jpg

dscn3044k.jpg

megalomaniac said:
that adapter just will not work...
look at a pinout for 1.8 hdd to find the answer as to why....hint, note how many pins on that adapter are tied together to GND as per the 1.8 pinout requirement...

you need a 1 to 1 adapter...
or maybe something like this:

dscn3028e.jpg

dscn3044k.jpg

This adapter is simply the best! It hurts that does not sell it here in Mexico
GREETS

these adapters do not sale anywhere...yet...
i designed and built these adapters....ill put em on sale soon and ship out worldwide...

Back