Zeturi has MOAR!

zeturi

DEMON PIE!
I am selling the last of my stuff because, I need money for textbooks! ($130 for a book is *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing outrageous!) Anyways, enough of my whining. Here's the goods :D :

An n64 jumper pak.

]A (forest?) green MGB. It's missing the battery cover, but works fine. The screen has some fading lines going through it, but it's nothin' a modder can't fix. $10 shipped.

A wireless INTERACT brand controller for NES. Runs off of 4 AAAs. I'm not totally certain, but I think this could be used with as a transmitter and receiver for a WVI. Asking $8 shipped.

A Super Gameboy. Woooooo! $5 shipped.

NINTENDO AND SEGA BUNDLE: Mortal Kombat II for SNES. NBA Showdown '94 for Genesis. Mick & Mack Global Gladiators, for Genesis. One of the countless Mario/Duckhunt carts for NES. A Mario/Duckhunt/World Class Track Meet cart for NES. I'm also throwing in that Bust a Groove game since nobody cares about it. $15 shipped for all.

RPG Maker for PS1. Discs are mint, comes with instructions n' all. $8 shipped.

Dragon Warrior VII for PS1. Discs are lightly scratched, but the game plays fine. $15 shipped.

Final Fantasy VII for PS1. I'm not certain that it works. Because of this, I'm selling it as-is for $10 shipped.

A copy of a Brady Games Final Fantasy VII strategy guide. I never needed it. I'm unsure what a shipped price should be for this, but I want $4 for it, plus shipping.

Don't get too excited, this is just the shell. I was desperate for an n64, and gutted poor pikachu. It still has the lights in the cheeks, you just have to solder the + and - leads to the Player 4 port. This has no screws, so it's probably best it you just want to swap your n64 into this awesome case. Asking $15 shipped.

Yup, a bag o' them squishy tacts. There are 57 in the bag Specially counted just for you <3). Asking $5 shipped.

IT'S ALL GONE! :D

Okay, so this is the way I roll: When an item is on hold, I turn the text red. When an item is sold, I delete the picture and turn the text white (practically invisible). So if you don't see it, then it's already gone.

As for payment, I will only accept paypal. The money you paypal me is also paying for the shipping, so your item will ship once paypal puts this money into my bank account. I will for certain have your item shipped within one week of purchase.

So have at it guys! :D

when he says "shipped" he means the cost of shipping is included in the listed price.

lyberty5 said:
When you say "shipped", do you mean you pay for shiping yourself?
samjc3 said:
when he says "shipped" he means the cost of shipping is included in the listed price.
Yup. However, I believe you are overseas. If you are outside the U.S., please note it'll cost a bit more, 'cause I gotta pay more money to ship it to you.

I'd love to take the pikachu n64 off your hands, how much to Australia, 3644? (or is international shipping also covered by the price?)

Also, do you have the blue expansion pack cover or will I juts have to live with it (don't care either way)

I need to confirm that it's only the shell, there is no actual n64 system inside. And yeah, the black cover is the only one I had. I will have to charge extra for shipping. I'll hold it for you till I get you a shipping quote, then you can decide if you want it.

I knew it was just shell, I just know of someone whos 21st is comming up and this would be perfect. BTW do you have the Pickachu controller?

J.D said:
Oh yeah.... :sweat:

You still want it, J.D.?

Diminuendo said:
I knew it was just shell, I just know of someone whos 21st is comming up and this would be perfect. BTW do you have the Pickachu controller?
No controller, man. Sorreh!

Back