Zero's Super Sale

Zero

ModRetro Legend
Administrator
So I'm starting university soon and I'm going to need to sell off some old gaming stuff for cash. I wish I could keep everything but they aren't being used and I'd really prefer the money at the moment. Anyway, here we go:

Consoles

* Xbox 360 - This is my spare 360 console that I never really use. It's a Falcon with HDMI and includes the av cable, power brick/cable, and a controller. I'm looking for about $100 for it.

* PSP 1000 - It has a broken UMD Drive and a semi-working analog stick. However, it does have 5.00 M33-6 already installed, so you can just run your games off the memory stick. Also comes with a clear faceplate on it. I'm selling this one AS-IS because of its condition. Just let me know what you are willing to pay.

SNES Games - I don't have the time right now to price all of these individually, so shoot me an offer on what you're interested in. Also, I can add a battery holder and fresh battery to any of these games for a small fee, or I can just include them in the package if you want to do it yourself.

* Breath of Fire
* Super Castlevania IV
* Disney's Goof Troop
* Donkey Kong Country
* Donkey Kong Country 2
* F-Zero
* Final Fantasy III with Official Strategy Guide
* Final Fantasy Mystic Quest
* Home Alone 2: Lost in New York
* Illusion of GAIA
* Krusty's Super Fun House
* The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (already has battery holder + fresh save battery pre-installed)
* Monopoly
* Out of this World
* Porky Pig's Haunted Holiday
* Secret of Evermore
* Spawn
* Spider-Man/Venom: Maximum Carnage
* Stunt Race FX (I have two of these.)
* Super Empire Strikes Back
* Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts
* Super NES Super Scope 6 (this is just the cart)
* Super Mario All-Stars
* Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
* Super Mario RPG (torn label)
* Super Mario World
* Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island
* Super Street Fighter II

* I also have a bunch of sports games and some other random games if you're interested.

SNES Accessories

* Game Genies ( I got 2 of these)
* Super Gameboy
* Super Gameboy 2 ( Japanese Import)

Gamecube Games - Shoot me an offer for these as well.

* Metroid Prime
* Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door with Strategy Guide
* Soul Calibur II
* Naruto: Clash Of Ninja

I will be adding more things as I go through more of my old consoles. Also I need the money quickly so if no one shows interest in a specific item I'll most likely have to put it on ebay, even with the horrible fees. Thanks for looking.

I want that 360 but don't have 100 bucks. Want a iPod?

Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country if they are PAL

J.D said:
You're gonna regret selling all of those SNES games.

I've thought about it a lot, and I really don't use them anymore. I'd rather pass them on to someone than have them sitting in my closet, as awesome as they are.

D.J said:
I want that 360 but don't have 100 bucks. Want a iPod?

Normally I would be down for a trade, but I really need the money right now. Sorry. :(

Inoirokk said:
Give you $20 for the PSP?

Sorry, but that's just a little too low.

Diminuendo said:
Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World, Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island, Donkey Kong Country if they are PAL

All of my games are NTSC-U.

ToastBucket said:
If they are NTSC, I want them

Awesome, send me a PM with what you're interested in.

Stop trying to tempt me DJ. :p

Seriously though, if I didn't need the cash right now I'd do it, but I really can't at the moment.

Zero said:
Stop trying to tempt me DJ. :p

Seriously though, if I didn't need the cash right now I'd do it, but I really can't at the moment.
Okay, If you still have it when you don't need money, send me a PM.

D.J said:
Okay, If you still have it when you don't need money, send me a PM.

Will do.

Also, I found my Super Street Fighter II and added it to the list.

thelukestir said:
i dont suppose nba jam is one of those sports games

Actually, it is. lol

I also have NBA Hang Time, which is pretty similar.

oo rlly? when do you want to sell all those snes games because i am interested in a few but wont be able to buy for a couple weeks probably

thelukestir said:
oo rlly? when do you want to sell all those snes games because i am interested in a few but wont be able to buy for a couple weeks probably

I need the money pretty soon, so I can't hold anything for you, but if they are still available when you get the money just send me a PM.

Zero said:
Consoles
* PSP 1000 - It has a broken UMD Drive and a semi-working analog stick. However, it does have 5.00 M33-6 already installed, so you can just run your games off the memory stick. Also comes with a clear faceplate on it. I'm selling this one AS-IS because of its condition. Just let me know what you are willing to pay.
What do you mean by broken UMD Drive are you talking about the Drive itself or the door?

Also do you have the original faceplate?

I would give you 40 + Shipping for it if you show a pic of it turned on and answer my questions :D

Back