Zenl0c Heatsink Fans for GCPs!

zeldaxpro

Hey guys zeldaxpro here with a great chance to grab some famous Zenl0c Heatsinks for your GameCube Portable. Long story short I picked these up locally from a friend, and I am sure I can get more if they are in high demand. Here is what they look like:

Zenl0cFan3_zpse77ff889.jpg

I currently have 2 for sale right now.

Again if there is high demand for these babies I will get more.

These things truly are amazing as Zenl0c (LOCtronics) said:

I used the original pads from an original heatsink to transfer the heatfrom the chips to the new heatsink. It works perfectly. I have been playing for hours on end and it never... I repreat NEVER get's hot!! The heatsink is also super light because it's made of thin aluminium. Perfect for portables

^^assuming you have proper ventilation.

You do have to cut/mill them a bit, but that is not that big of a deal. The dimensions are around 4.17" x 1.93" x 0.31". I have tested them on 5v and 3.3v. Compared to the original GC Heatsink:

Zenl0cFan2_zpsc7305bed.jpg

Zenl0cFan1_zpsee6abeed.jpg

I have already sold some in the past to customers, and they are very satisfied with them. Now down to pricing:

$25 shipped anywhere in the USA (including Hawaii, Alaska, and Puerto Rico). PayPal only. I ship USPS First Class Mail (1-3 day delivery). If you are outside the US, you will have to pay a bit more due to shipping. The more you buy, the more you save as well. I am open to trades also. This is a great price for a great heatsink, as they are quite rare and are usually around $30 online if you can find them. If anyone is interested just send me a pm or reply here so we can work something out. Thanks for reading.

I received mine, amazed by the small size. once milled, it looks to be just as high as the tallest cap on my GC mobo.

thanks!

Hey, any chance you could mill the other one for me...? I'd take both for $30 each if ya did that...
If not I'll just take the one milled.

HuntheUniverse said:
Hey, any chance you could mill the other one for me...? I'd take both for $30 each if ya did that...
If not I'll just take the one milled.

I sent you a PM with details.

Back