Yoshi MGB

I'm pretty proud of this one, everything went relatively smooth.
IMG_6353.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

IMG_6354.jpg

It'll be up on ebay as soon as I get a battery cover :awesome:

It looks awesome, but in my opinion, if you put green polka dots on it, it would look like a yoshi egg, and that would make it cooler. :)

Noah7 said:
It looks awesome, but in my opinion, if you put green polka dots on it, it would look like a yoshi egg, and that would make it cooler. :)
:facepalm:
WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THIS
Anyways, GIMP'd this up in a minute, tell me if you like this spot placement
IMG_6356.jpg

That's some pretty good work. I like.

Yo, StickfighterTV, I'm really happy for you, and Imma let you finish, but teh Whale makes the best Gameboy mods of all time. OF ALL TIME. (Sorry, had to do it.)

You guys should try to judge work by itself and stop comparing it to Ish. Ish does good stuff, no one's gonna argue that, but you guys are starting to sound like youtube commenters, try to have some substance when you post.

I like it, the yoshi egg idea is a good one, that'd actually be really cool, although the color scheme you have already definitely fits the yoshi style!

SS

ShockSlayer said:
You guys should try to judge work by itself and stop comparing it to Ish. Ish does good stuff, no one's gonna argue that, but you guys are starting to sound like youtube commenters, try to have some substance when you post.

I like it, the yoshi egg idea is a good one, that'd actually be really cool, although the color scheme you have already definitely fits the yoshi style!

SS
So much this.

Noah7 said:

And then maybe white polka dots on the back?

bentendo64 said:
Noah7 said:

And then maybe white polka dots on the back?
I like your thinking, but Yoshi eggs are usually white with green polka dots, not the other way around :p
And thanks sam and ss!

Back