XBOX360slim LAPTOP

Heres is my newest creation the xbox360 laptop!

DSCN1503.JPG

DSCN1504.JPG

DSCN1505.JPG

DSCN1506.JPG

DSCN1507.JPG

DSCN1508.JPG

DSCN1450.JPG

DSCN1388.JPG

None of your images are working. Right click on each image, go to Properties or "View Image Info" or your browser's equivalent, and copy the actual image address. Like so:

DSCN1504.JPG

Looks awesome, by the way. Any chance of a video?

nice to see the pictures up. I like it.

does a controller fit in that panel on the left?

Comissionary said:
Ashen said:
Pretty sweet man, nice work!
thats means alot coming from you:)
thanks by the way iam 15:p
:eek: 15??? As in years? Amazing work! How did you get access to the tools for detailing and such, it looks so slick!

S5114 said:
Comissionary said:
Ashen said:
Pretty sweet man, nice work!
thats means alot coming from you:)
thanks by the way iam 15:p
:eek: 15??? As in years? Amazing work! How did you get access to the tools for detailing and such, it looks so slick!
Yes as in years haha my dad has everything and no he didnt help when it come to electronics he has no idea! haha
i really want to build another and fix the minor defects but i need to get comissioned to do that:/ so iam asking you to help me achieve that:p no one will pay a 15 year old!!!!!

Comissionary said:
i really want to build another and fix the minor defects but i need to get comissioned to do that:/ so iam asking you to help me achieve that:p no one will pay a 15 year old!!!!!
haha, I guess that explains your screen name.

Looks great. And how did you mod the DVD drive without the actual drive in it? COuld you post a link? Thanks and again it's great.

Crazy Inventor said:
Looks great. And how did you mod the DVD drive without the actual drive in it? COuld you post a link? Thanks and again it's great.
You rip the top off the case and disable the motor that opens the door. When you press eject, it gives you about 5-10 seconds to swap disks before it resumes spinning.

Back