xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to create a bot that actually does something useful instead of spamming.

XCVG said:
Someone needs to create a bot that actually does something useful instead of spamming.
zeturi said:
Could an MR Bot be programmed? If someone asks a question in a post, maybe we could have an MR Bot give appropriate answers!

Q: Can I use PSP LCD with my n64?

A: Lol no.

Q: Where can I find (random part or tool)

A: Hardware store, eBay, digikey, etc.

Q: Why is my motherboard not working?

A: You may have a solder bridge present on your board. You may also have cut a trace needed for the board to run. Visually check that no traces have been torn and use a multimeter to confirm this. Try checking here (random thread with similar problem) to see what you might have broken.

Q: What kind of batteries do I need for (random system) to run for three hours?

A: (Random system) uses ___ ma in three hours at ___ volts. Depending on what type of lcd or other accessories you use, you should use batteries with ___ capacity. Remember to wire cells in series or parallel depending on what voltage you require.

Q: (Any question that has been asked a million times.)

A: First of all, please check the mega-sticky in this forum before asking questions. If this has still not answered your question, please wait for a forum user to answer your questions.

Something along those lines. I sure wish I had the patience to do something like that. Would make things a ton easier than having regular users point to stickies, looking up items on eBay, or answering repetitive questions over and over again for teh noobs. Thoughts?

βeta said:
I think that's a robot, but it's trying really hard to make meaningful posts. I feel bad for it.

That or its some poor worker in China that gets paid $0.50 an hour to spam the internet.

A deleted member originally posted it. I think he wanted to play xbox 360 games on his original xbox.

I vaguely remember hailrazer asking for help, not getting help, and then editing his first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back