WTT my portable supplies for your Xbox 360 (or PS3)

Kyosho

NOT KYO
Cross-post from Benheck:

I want an Xbox 360 system. I'm not picky as far as versions, so long as it still works and can play on Live. Or maybe a PS3.

Some stuff I have to trade:

2 Official PSOne screens. Without the original cases though. Think I tossed them. So, just the boards/screens. One of which has a blob of solder jumping a fuse. Which, I think, it turned out didn't need jumped after all. So if you're careful you can probably remove the solder and it'd still work. Well, I think so anyways. Not sure if I've still got all four speakers. I'd have to look around, but don't count on it. Besides, you can get a speakers out of pretty much anything and solder them on.

1 Intec 2.5" screen that originally was one of those screenpad things.

1 currently disassembled Gamecube. I bought it from a friend. It had some disc read errors occasionally. I had taken it apart to do the quick laser tweak and maybe build a portable but never got around to it. Didn't tweak the laser diode or anything yet. Ended up losing my gamebit bit. Rather than buying a screwdriver, I just bought the bit. Which was a big mistake since it's so small and easy to lose. Which is why it's still disassembled. I can put it back together and tape the case shut, for shipping purposes. And include the screws in a little baggy or something. I also have a Madcatz Microcon controller (wired version) that I bought brand new and never really got around to using much at all. It's blue. I LOVE the Microcon series of controllers, especially the gamecube one. I have HUGE hands, and yet that controller is more comfortable to me than a bigger normal one. Weird.

1 hacked to Heck Slim PS2 motherboard/DVD drive that used to be in a PS2p until I took it apart to adjust something and (I think) popped a fuse. I got it working for a few minutes a couple months back. I removed the controller from it but I think the memory card is still soldered on. I think I also took the little dialup modem board off it (let's face it, who would use that anyways). I think the system just needs something jumped. Not sure if I want to get rid of this or not really. Part of me wants to fix it some day.

1 Yobo NES clone main board which has also been hacked to Heck, but should still function. It was part of an unfinished NESp I bought from some one on these forums (forget who). I eventually finished it and had it working in a completed NESp but later dismantled it because I wanted the parts for something else.

1 of those GBA TV things. I forget which one it is. It's dismantled, but I think I still have the original case from it. I built one of those larger GBA with a PSOne screen things but later dismantled it. The GBA board is still there too. In fact, I could probably put it all back together and you'd have a fully functional GBA (landscape) that can be plugged into a TV. It also has an Afterburner on its original screen. If you don't know what that is, it was a frontlight that you could buy and install yourself inside the old landscape GBAs before the SP came out. If I recall, whoever did the install of it didn't do it extremely well (bought it from some one on these forums), but it works okay enough.

1 n64 with 2 original controllers (sticks still good) but NO power brick that plugs in the back. I used it for something else once. I forget. It doesn't have the expansion pack, either, so it can't play games like Majora's Mask. As far as games for it, I've got Mission Impossible, Goldeneye and if you really want to torture yourself, Superman64. The rest I'm not going to trade (Zelda, etc.).

1 PSOne (the little white one). I think I've still got at least one of these intact and not disassembled. I've probably got a ton of controllers too.

I think that's everything. Feel free to ask me any questions. At this time, I'm not interested in selling this stuff, but only trading some (or all?) for a functioning, non-banned Xbox 360. Or perhaps a PS3.

Back