WTS PSone LCD (No screen board!)

themadhacker

Crazy Train
I have a psone lcd that I want to sell. The board that goes with it fried so I have no way of testing it. I am sure it works, though. I'll accept trades and cash.

I doubble his offer of dryer lint!

NO TRIPPLE!

(No but really, I collect dryer lint throughout the year cus it is good for starting fires in the winter. :p )

I have a 3 button genesis controller that the "up" direction does not work?

$20's about the max for this, but as a whole working unit it's worth more than twice that.

Then again, anything's worth what people are willing to pay for it.

Look, it's a broken piece of crap. It's completely useless without the board, which is what usually fries. If you had the board it MIGHT be worth something, even if it's fried.

The genesis controller was a pretty good deal, and so was the $5. Don't expect more than $10 or a controller.

I have two LCDs though. One I had planned to keep and the other to sell.

And XCVG. Get of my thread if you think my prices are too high. HBN on benheck sold his LCD for $20 if I remember correctly. And besides, I don't think Killgood was being serious about buying it.

themadhacker said:
I have two LCDs though. One I had planned to keep and the other to sell.

And XCVG. Get of my thread if you think my prices are too high. HBN on benheck sold his LCD for $20 if I remember correctly. And besides, I don't think Killgood was being serious about buying it.

Sorry, I was kinda pissed off at the time. I should probably have been nicer. Actually, I'm probably just angry that nobody want's ANY of my stuff.

Bac is probably right though.

Back