WTB: PSone screen, batteries PS1 controller?

epicelite

Frequent Poster
Well as I need some funds to finish some things and work some more on a slot loading PSoneP I am going to make a normal PSoneP.

So anyway who wants to give me a good deal on a PSone screen and some batteries? I want the batteries to be internal.

I've got Li-Po batteries; 3600mAh and 4200mAh, both 7.4v. Sound good? I can get some pics up later.

They used to be DVD player batteries. One has a built-in charging port, the other can be charged without special circuits but doesn't have a real port attached. I have charged and discharged both a couple times and can say they work well.
Here's a picture:
2qjygwn.jpg

The pink paper under them is to keep them from sticking to the plastic. I already took them off of the plastic without bending them and have tested them and they both work fine.

But I forgot, I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, and won't be back until the Monday after next. :sweat: Can it wait until then to ship if you want them?

$45 Shipped sound okay?

And so you know, the wires to connect it to the outside are cut. It still works, just a heads up.

A Zenth Screen IS a recased PS1 Screen.
Afro didnt you get that free from the box?And were you suposed to take it only if you really needed it?

banditpaw1 said:
A Zenth Screen IS a recased PS1 Screen.
Afro didnt you get that free from the box?And were you suposed to take it only if you really needed it?

Says the boy who got loads of free stuff and when I asked him for something I needed he said no but I'll sell it to you maybe. :wtf:

And I do need it, to sell to get money for my Dreamtop.

banditpaw1 said:
Thats a boarder line need. Hey what ever happened to you snesp? I really wanted to see it... Adam

I didn't have a RetroDuo. In fact thats the whole reason I wanted one from you.

But the SNESp is put on hold until the Dreamtop is done. I much rather have a DCp than a SNESp as I have a PSP with perfect SNES emulation.

The PSP will suffice for right now.

Oh, and only my Momma calls me Adam... :evil2:
Even my IRL friends mostly call me Fro.

AfroLH said:
banditpaw1 said:
Thats a boarder line need. Hey what ever happened to you snesp? I really wanted to see it... Adam

I didn't have a RetroDuo. In fact thats the whole reason I wanted one from you.

But the SNESp is put on hold until the Dreamtop is done. I much rather have a DCp than a SNESp as I have a PSP with perfect SNES emulation.

The PSP will suffice for right now.

Oh, and only my Momma calls me Adam
Okay Fro the snes will be my next portable hence the retro duo.

Mario said:
They used to be DVD player batteries. One has a built-in charging port, the other can be charged without special circuits but doesn't have a real port attached. I have charged and discharged both a couple times and can say they work well.
Here's a picture:
2qjygwn.jpg

The pink paper under them is to keep them from sticking to the plastic. I already took them off of the plastic without bending them and have tested them and they both work fine.

But I forgot, I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, and won't be back until the Monday after next. :sweat: Can it wait until then to ship if you want them?

What kind of voltage and MAh does it take to charge either one of them. Maybe I can just use the PSone power adapter. :awesome:

I think you need at least 8.5v, I haven't tested 7.5v. As for mAh, it's pretty low. I forgot to mention, both have charge indicator lights. But Any further questions will have to wait until I get back.

Hey mario I'm interested in those batteries as well. Can I get some dimensions, the ruler isn't big enough. Also, Which one has the charging port, and what charger does it use? (Serial number?)

Thanks!

epicelite said:
Ok I got a PSone and LCD screen on e-bay for $54! :D

So I just need batteries and charger.
HA-I got one on Tuesday for $53 shipped! Isn't it weird that the best PSone screen deals are bundles? I also got a free car adapter, clear-blue dualshock2 and the original instruction book. I recommend this guy to anyone! Also-may have to do some digging, but I think I have suitable batteries somewhere...

Back