WTB or Commission: USB SNES controller w/ flash drive

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
I'd like to buy a SNES controller modded for a USb port with a flash drive built in. I'm sure most of you guys know those things. I'd like to commission someone if no one has one pre-assembled. Willing to a pay a reasonable price for the controller. That would be what, around 30, maybe 25 bucks?

EDIT: I realized I didn't specify the flash drive size, so sorry about that. 8-16GB is ideal. I also need to clarify that I want it to be a working controller as well as a working flash drive.

Re: WTB: USB SNES controller w/ flash drive

so sorta like this (one minute Paint mock up)
th_SNESFlashDrive.png
I have all the parts except the Flash Drive I can get tomorrow.

They sell USB SNES controllers. I believe all pLover wants is one of those with a flash drive wired up too. Also, that Paint mockup seems a bit useless as we all know what an SNES controller looks like.

If I had a conversion kit, I'd let you commission me to make one :c

ToastBucket said:
They sell USB SNES controllers. I believe all pLover wants is one of those with a flash drive wired up too. Also, that Paint mockup seems a bit useless as we all know what an SNES controller looks like.
I just made th mock up for fun and thats what i thought to tbh but he wants a plug and play emulator

Yeah. Still looking for someone willing to take this commission.

I think your asking price is low, the price of the parts:
cheap USB keyboard $10
official SNES controller $5-10
8GB USB drive $5 - $15
USB hub - $5

at the very least you looking at $25 in parts, your entire budget, maybe you will have more luck if you raise your asking price

Actually, you're right. I'm willing to raise my price to whatever the seller sees as appropriate. $20-25 was just a guess at how much it would cost, not my maximum price point.

Thread bumping time, because now I have the money to pay whatever the seller wants. ANybody interested in making one for me? I'd love you forever. And also pay you.

SonyQrio decided not to do it after all, and I'm still looking for someone to make this for me. I know it's a very old bump, but would anyone be willing to do it?

I'm about to make something like this for myself. I'll let you know how it goes and if it works out well I may be willing to take on the commission/sell it.

Back