WTB List

wolborg

Saphire Radeon HD 5670
AMD Phenom II 965
DDR3 RAM
500GB-1TB Hard drive
Will add more later so far that pretty much what I need.

OH WOW THAT'S AMAZING THANKS TOAST YOUR SUCH A HUGE HELP!!!*sarcasm* P.S. I have all this in my newegg cart but wanted to see if anyone had any of it they didn't want.

I'm making a medium end (if that exists) gaming PC and that seems like my best bet for the money or a Phenom II 840 because of the low power consumption and such.

BTW My budget is $500 and those parts are what I came up with if someone can make me a better list for the money that would be awesome.

7jsUR.png

That is considerably better than a silly phenom rig. And the graphics card is WAY more powerful that the decidedly ancient 5670. You could go with 4gb of ram instead and still have fine performance. Mostly the extra 4gb will only help if you are doing video editing or 3d modeling type stuff. For gaming, it wont much matter. And, you'll notice there is no harddrive. Thats because harddrive prices are up 50 to 90% or more across the board. (info here) Simply put, its not worth buying a drive now. Use one you have and upgrade when the prices go back down once Thailand gets back up and running.

Well, if you haven't already ordered or whatever, I do have 500gb WD if ya want it. Probably sell it for cheap too.

Back