WTB: Cheap-ish PSP

pLover

Apparently plover is a type of bird.
The main thing I'm looking for is that it has no emulators or ROMs, because I still want to be able to go online and download stuff on it. I also want reasonably nice condition, and if it's super-dirty, I'd greatly appreciate that you clean it, but I could probably do it myself. I need the UMD drive cover, obviously, but the memory stick cover is less necessary, although still desired. I'm willing to cope with emulators, but at a significantly reduced cost, because the main thing I want to do is play downloadable stuff.

I still have to check with my parents to see if this is ok, though, so remember, no promises that I can do this. Anyways, make your offers, please and thank you! :D

(P.S., with post offices closing on Saturdays now, it will be harder for me to mail stuff.)

pLover said:
Nevermind. I just won a PSPgo for $25 at a school raffle!! :D
i'll give you 5 bucks for it?

seriously though, they suck. psp-2000 is the best. (or has the 3000 been cfw'd finally?) however, for 25 bucks, thats a Heck of a deal. now sell it and buy 2 or 3 original style ones. :awesome:

Nah. The only reason they suck is they can't play UMDs. I don't have any UMDs, and I wouldn't sell any games, anyway. For me, it's perfect! (Plus, I already opened it)

I have a hacked 2000 with 5.50 gen-a(should upgrade)and a go. Personally, I find nothing wrong with my go.(it can play tetris and genesis games fine)

Back