Will this case work for a Gamecube Portable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
PandaRiver said:
Explain how my argument is invalid. :wtf:
I couldn't make out what you were trying to say through your weird ass-sentence. If you are trying to make a point, make it clear.

zainuintel said:
No one has used that case before as far as i know...

i didn't say they were great.
I DIDN'T take pictures because i didn't know i would need to use it as evidence to you guys...
even if i wanted to take pictures. my father only let me get a cellphone when i am 16, i know but yeah... the pictures i took with these are at my friends house... with his phone...
Making 4 N64 portables HAS NOTHING to do with a GCP case, as they are COMPLETLEY different sizes....

You obviously haven't done any research.

Also, why would you not take pictures of a completed project? Doesn't make sense. When I was 13, even I took pictures of the flaxtiest portables I made. Do you mean to tell me your intelligence is currently lower than mine when I was 13?

SS

I DIDN'T HAVE A Dang PHONE.. IM FLAXING POOR MHM'KAY

OH AND WERE I GOT THE MONEY FOR
the portables, i got all the stuff from other friends and things, my friends understand my situation and are good to me :D

PandaRiver said:
What I'm asking is, you said,
ShockSlayer said:
You don't have a point or a brain.
I'm asking how my point dosn't make sense?
I think I'm just going to ignore you like everyone else does, you can't read or form coherent thoughts, it's no wonder you can't seem to get any help.

zainuintel said:
nowadays phones are cheaper than cameras... so i dont think i could of got that
Borrow one.
Buy a $4 flash camera with actual film, have it developed and scan it in, Heck, some places will develop them and also give you a CD with the pictures on it.
Grow a brain and figure out how to accomplish something without buying it.

Somehow I figured it out at 13 and I'm not even middle class.

SS

MY POINT STATES,

He possibly couldn't of known saying that all of his portables were made using polycase cases or original casing. so, he is asking weather this case is useable or not or if it is a bad idea to use said case.

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND?

. serously just put all of this out of the picture and answer the question WHY did this TRAIL on... STOP THIS MADDNESS#

The weather SUX here

Because you didn't do the proper research, and you and Pandaretard let your stupid show while you puked ignorance and called them posts.

The answer to your question is "SURE WHY THE *Can'tSayThisOnTV* NOT?"

How about you figure it out yourself, no one is going to hand you the answer if it's really *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing obvious with 5 minutes of research and concentration.

SS

OK SURE WHY PLAUGE THE PLAUGHEING PLAUGE PANDARETARD? I DONT WNNT TO SAY WHAT IM THINKING OR ELSE ULL DO WHAT ULL ALWAYS DO AND BAN ME MEH HAHA REALLY GO ON THANKS FOR THA ANSWER JUST CLOSE THE FRIGGIN THREAD OR LOCK IT AND JUST LEAVE ME BE

THATS THE THING, U CAN INSULT OTHERS AND WE HAVE TO TREAT YOU LIKE KINGS

ShockSlayer said:
...while you puked ignorance and called them posts.
-----
If you break rules, we ban you. That's the only reason. Not for being a completely helpless retard.

Also, you don't seem to understand how to get answers on a forum, why did you register?

SS

zainuintel said:
i know... u said i cant ask questions so look at the 1st post then. i was trying to be nice

I never said you couldn't ask questions, I have no earthly idea where the Heck you got that from.

I'm just going to lock this, neither you nor Pandaretard seem to understand anything anyone is saying.

Do some research for once, if you make a stupid thread and then show everyone you are an idiot, you shouldn't expect anyone to help you at all.

SS

calledit.png

Banned for underage registration.

People should stop trying to outsmart the staff, it hasn't worked for anyone so far.

SS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back