will these work?

It doesn't specify what its Voltage is. If it's 12V, you'd only need one, unless you want like 20 hours of game time (I think that's right.)

I've also heard that blue batteries are bad. It may be just ebay ones, but double check with someone one that.

hmm well in the picture of the battery it says 1.2 volts on the case of it. hmmm maybe these won't be so good after all... :(
also i'm planing on building a custom regulator so it only has to get up to 7.2 volts or somthing

Is there such a thing as "The Ultimate Battery"? I mean, not the perfect battery, but one that most beginners use on their first N64 portables?

The 3.7v 5000mah lipos from battery space are pretty awesome. They're Dang small too.

bud said:
The 3.7v 5000mah lipos from battery space are pretty awesome. They're Dang small too.

yeah i looked at getting some of those but i'll probably have extra room in my case and thought the extra 1000 mah might be better for life time...... not to mention the lack of danger of blowing up for NI-MH verses LI-PO

There really isn't much danger unless you mishandle them. Just use common sense and you'll be fine.

:awesome:

I wasn't about to pay $35 for no battery. $17.95 sounds like a good price for me.

Thanks a lot, Bud. You've been more help than you know! :D

Back