Wii Classic controller to GameCube Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi can anyone please tell me if it is possible to MOD a Wii classic controller into a Gamecube controller? Somebody has given me a Wii classic controller and I like the look of it more than the original. Please let me know if this is possible and any guides or diagrams out there would be a big help! BIG thanks :p

Thank you for all your advice. hints, tips etc as you can tell, I am new to forums and the concept is a relatively new idea to me. Hope you can all be more helpful to people in the future as I am sure people have been to you.

BlueBulb said:
Thank you for all your advice. hints, tips etc as you can tell, I am new to forums and the concept is a relatively new idea to me. Hope you can all be more helpful to people in the future as I am sure people have been to you.

Ok, no. Let me make this clear to you. You ask for help here AFTER you make a reasonable attempt to find information. Not before. We are not your research team.

I absolutely guarantee that a google search would of instantly of answered your question.

In fact lets do that now.

http://bit.ly/TEdmiF

first result. Stop being lazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back