Why cant I find a bad screen when I need one?

IKSROG-II

:tophat: Hey MR, been a while but recently I took apart this atari plug-n-play I had laying around to find out the the board is holy crap small and figured "hey! why dont I make a portable out of this!?" my only problem is I dont want to waste a ps one screen on it so I went some thrift stores to try and find a old analog handheld tv or something to use but NOOOOOOOOOO that would be too easy! :wtf:

so does anyone have a good idea for a cheap small screen that I can pick up?

mako321 said:
I've seen them for 20 shipped.
<span><a href="http://cgi.ebay.ca/3-5-TFT-LCD-Car-Monitor-Color-camera-rearview-DVD-VCR-/230504157009?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ab1e4f51" class="smarterwiki-linkify">http://cgi.ebay.ca/3-5-TFT-LCD-Car-Monitor-Color-camera-rearview-DVD-VCR-/230504157009?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ab1e4f51</a></span>
Here's one for 24.

hmmm...i was hoping to find something i can get a hold of faster but *Can'tSayThisOnTV* it this will do fine lol thanks mako!

ive got the screen from an FC-16 go. that counts as flax. Id let it go nice and cheap.

Bad quality screens are fine for Atari, and some NES games. It's not as if the cutting-edge graphics would be ruined by a little bit of bluriness. :lol:

zeturi said:
Bad quality screens are fine for Atari, and some NES games. It's not as if the cutting-edge graphics would be ruined by a little bit of bluriness. :lol:

but you're losing all that HD quality that the Atari can spit out.. I mean graphics that wanna make you flax your pants.. why would you want to lose that? :mad: :confused: :lol:

Joeyjoe9876 said:
zeturi said:

but you're losing all that HD quality that the Atari can spit out.. I mean graphics that wanna make you flux your pants.. why would you want to lose that? :mad: :confused: :lol:

:awesome:

Back