Whos's your FAVORITE portablizer?(ANY SITE)

J.D said:
Anyone who doesn't make a *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing N64 portable.

incorrect.jpg

Hail, SS, and Palmer.

That way anyone else that gives the obvious (and correct) answer will be copying me. :p

hailrazer said:
Oh I forgot to answer...

Techknott .... His portables are smexy. :cool:
I was so disappointed when he abandoned his GCP. It had so much promise.

Marshallh
Triton
SS
palmer
hail
zenloc

Runner up is sifuf because he's never on but made a sweet portable before it started to become a standard to rcp wire.

J.D, if you don't like it, make a portable that isn't a N64. Simple as that. ;)

Also, if Joeyjoe9876 completes a Saturn portable, he will probably be my favorite. Until then, I like too many portables to pick a favorite portabilizer.

J.D, :facepalm:

You have no say. People can make whatever *Can'tSayThisOnTV*ing portable they want, and they shouldn't be a "bad" portablizer in your mind based on others' actions. Like it's been said, you have yet to make ANY portable, so how exactly are N64 portablizers bad?

Also, zenloc and SS.

Kyle, Palmer is not a portablizer yet, unless you count the Chrome NES 2000 that is.

Never said they were bad, just said they weren't my favorite ;)

Never knew that opinion was venom.

...Never gonna run around, and desert you!

hmm, wow. this is hard. i really have no favorite, per se, though if i had to choose, i would say benheck, simply because he started it. my favorite portables are probably the palmps2 and techknotts dreamcast (alas, if only it had batteries).

My favorite portablizer?

Hmmm....I don't really play favorites. I like Life of Brian's work, and hailrazer is awesome. Thursty and Basement_modder are pretty good upcoming legends. Tchay is awesome and I can't forget zenloc. Triton, when he DOES SOMETHING, is usually pretty freaken sweet.

Overall? I'd say my favorite portablizer is Mario. Just the way he does things blows everyone else out of the water.

Also, J.D.

SS

Technotts are pretty sexy. Bacteria is pretty good at what he does, but his cases aren't AMAZING like some others.
SS- yours would probably be better if you spent more time sanding/worked on case making skills.

SteamDNT 2.5 said:
Technotts are pretty sexy. Bacteria is pretty good at what he does, but his cases aren't AMAZING like some others.
SS- yours would probably be better if you spent more time sanding/worked on case making skills.
Haven't we had, like 5 DNTs before?

My vote goes to whoever is the first to make a small, portrait style N64p.

Back