Who is familiar with Word Press?

SonyQrio

Frequent Poster
I need someone who can work with Word Press to create a website.

I also need a professional animator and graphics designer who can work together to create a video. What I'm looking for is somebody that can create something similar to what is seen in the video below.

If you're interested in something of the sort, please message me or reply to this post.

Wordpress is really quite simple to use. Had to use it in Basic computer science a few years back. You should be able to figure it out all on your own, and if you need help, I'm sure some enterprising 13 year old with a flaxty webcam and a squeaky voice has made a nice youtube tutorial on it. As for the video, well... that's not that hard either.

Wordpress: Super easy, if limited in some respects. I'm assuming you've already evaluated options and decided on Wordpress as the best solution for your needs.

Video: There used to be a guy on here who did titles and intros and animations and flax, but I think he left. I can do an animated GIF with Paint drawings for $50 :p

ShockSlayer said:
Diminuendo said:
yeah, as an animator, your looking at paying AT LEAST $5000 for an add like that.

I can do it for $5 in 10 minutes.

SS
Really?

And what I meant by "Who is familiar with Word Press?" is "Who want's me to hire them to design a Word Press site for me?

Well I am no means an expert in these things, I think that for the promo video you would be better off working in something like cinema 4-D or 3DS Max.

Back