Which is best ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi to All...
I want to purchase computer . I am not aware what type of system is required for
nowadays? which is the best one to purchase.whether laptop or desktop PC.what
is cost for getting these. I need the latest system,LCD,which is the best company
to get or to assemble?

It all depends on what you need. Ask yourself a question: what will you be using your computer for? That's the most crucial information in determining what to go for.

So, what will you be doing with your computer? Tell us that and we can help you from there.

Welcome to the forums, by the way!

If you want go for desktop,then your configuration will be like this: 2GB ram,intel 2 dual core processor,250/350 GB hard disk.If you want to take lcd then go for accr.It will comes around Rs 15000.If you want to go for laptop then hp is good.

estonmarts said:
.If you want to go for laptop then hp is good.

That is a matter of opinion that is not shared by the majority of the world. HP laptops are pure and utter crap. They have had more class action lawsuits against there laptops than ANY other PC laptop maker. AVOID HP LAPTOPS !!!!

hailrazer said:
estonmarts said:

That is a matter of opinion that is not shared by the majority of the world. HP laptops are pure and utter crap. They have had more class action lawsuits against there laptops than ANY other PC laptop maker. AVOID HP LAPTOPS !!!!
I'd have to disagree. Both of my HP laptops are great, and have never had any problems. Not to be an asshole but why do you assume this? Gayway and Dell laptops are horrible.

J.D said:
hailrazer said:
estonmarts said:

I'd have to disagree. Both of my HP laptops are great, and have never had any problems. Not to be an asshole but why do you assume this? Gayway and Dell laptops are horrible.

I do not "assume" anything. I have had 5 HP laptops all of which died a few months after the year warranty ended. HP is also one of the worst rated laptop makers in customer satisfaction and as mentioned have had more recalls and class action lawsuits against them then any other manufacturer.
Surf the Internet forums for 10 minutes and you will find NOTHING good about HP.

I have owned around 6 dell laptops and have never had a single problem with them. The HP laptop that my mom owned had it's power jack come loose. If I hadn't've known how to solder, we would have payed a lot of money to get it fixed.

asus and lenovo/ibm are the best (affordable) laptop manufacturers. dells work, but they have really low build quality, and tend to fall apart after awhile. but, as T_W so wisely said, it really depends on what you need. laptops will always be less for your money, but portable. desktops, just the opposite. what do you plan n doing with it, and whats your budget?

Guys... the thread original poster and that dude who said HP is best are both spambots.

Clever ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back