Which capacitors do I get audio and video from?

bud

DAT ASS
SS has been tryingto help me with this, and its just not working for me.
I have one tapped right now and its definately video, but it is scrolling and scrambly beyond use.

Any help?

There is a fix for the scrolly scramble. Pull one of those bigger caps off of another N64 and stick it on the line. Works every time.

Sorry for the month-bump. I'm on my phone and wasnt paying attention to the page I was on.
I am bored at school today and am really glad I brought my Nintendo 64 motherboard.

Composite = C16
R Audio = C26
L Audio = C25

One of these days I'll get around to making a nice diagram and chart for this stuff. I've been bored lately and so I have and will be messing around with one of my many broken motherboards to figure out how to maximize portability without RCP wiring :)

EDIT: When I say "maximize portability", I mean for people that are looking for more of a noob's guide.

Discovery time Jiddy.

On earlier revisions such as rev3 composite is not on c16, but chroma/luma is. On these revisions composite is on c15.

But on later revisions (6-9)composite is always on c16

I haven't really tested variations of audio yet. :/

FFFFFokay. I only have the revisions that I have broken, but I'll see that the information gets added per revision. I'll likely start next week after I get off school.

I have a 5 that I can test so if anyone has a 4 we can figure this whole thing out.

Sweet. Mine is one of the later ones, as it was produced in 1999 it seems...I'll make a thread for this later and then start making a nice, big diagram for it.

Back