Where do cases come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pcuber

I've been having a lot of trouble with making a case, what do you guys do? :stare: I mean, I'm using a gamecube which is very different from other systems, sure, but what do you guys do, and how, might I ask?

I'm asking for a general idea here, nothing too specific.

how-to-draw-an-owl.jpg

Same concept, really.

It's not really very different from other systems. You just have to stick the Disk Drive on the back. Cases are all different for the most part...

Ignore Jidan. I love him, but he doesnt know what he is talking about. Cases are born, not made. Im going to assume you are not gay for this tutorial.(I know, its a big assumption)

1: find a nice lady case
2: get her preggo
3: put your gamecube in the baby, cut holes for controls
4: ??????
5: PROFIT!

samjc3 said:
Ignore Jidan. I love him, but he doesnt know what he is talking about. Cases are born, not made. Im going to assume you are not gay for this tutorial.(I know, its a big assumption)

1: find a nice lady case
2: get her preggo
3: put your gamecube in the baby, cut holes for controls
4: ??????
5: PROFIT!

Forget what I said; that's gold. samjc3000 is right on.

I guess I should've asked, what do you make them out of? I mean, you could use anything if it fits and is satisfying enough, sure, but Ben Heck molds plastic somehow to the specific shape he desires, and says he does it "cost efficiently". I mean, just look at the perfection here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBfgrDr32Xs

We've all seen this before hopefully, but I do not see how i would do the same, cost efficiently.

this should help
As for cost, I suppose it depends. Some girls are more expensive than others. Me, for example, I hate fancy restaurants, so my man can save money there. Some of us like expensive stuff though. so assigning a true dollar amount is hard.

For specific shapes, thats hard. Sometimes kids look great, other times, they are ugly and fat. you gotta work with what you can get.

My suggestion is to attempt this after removing your brain. Your body must be very inefficient in its current state, circulating blood and wasting valuable energy through something it does not use. After removing said useless organ, your body will be in a much more energetic and capable state, hopefully making this task easier for you, as you will not grow tired as easily and need much less rest.

Your logic is spot on, so I think I will look around for the right "girl" for me, and impregnate her like never before, to produce satisfying offspring. 'Cause I'm an ass hole, that must stick to my roots, so I will only accept certain offspring to live...he he hee....god that's terrible... :D

Side-note: all babez rool!! 'cept fo' them dam white folk....thinking they can just reproduce....it's disgusting if you ask me...

When a Mommy case and a Daddy case love eachother very much, they get drunk off their asses, and then go to his dorm room and have lusty unprotected sex.

Kyle, seriously, be ashamed. This thread's been dead since September, got bumped for no good reason in October, and now you're bumping it again needlessly.

I'm locking this thread SO HARD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back