Whats your most hated game character?

:( I really liked teasing him :lol:

Ok, now you're making me think really hard. It's between the ants in banjo kazooie (I was 5! How was I supposed to figure out how to kill them!?) or my cousin's favorite character in SSB pikachu :evil:

eurddrue said:

Ok, now you're making me think really hard. It's between the ants in banjo kazooie (I was 5! How was I supposed to figure out how to kill them!?) or my cousin's favorite character in SSB pikachu :evil:
I used Pikachu in the original smash bros. I was the master. My friend and I made for an undefeated alliance.

grossaffe said:
eurddrue said:

I used Pikachu in the original smash bros. I was the master. My friend and I made for an undefeated alliance.
:evil: Pikachu can save himself from ridiculous distances! There's no way that Starfox can defeat him easily!

i've decided who my most hated game character is. Any character in an online FPS played by a ****ing Rocket cigarette and/or frog. You know who you are. Rocket "Homosexuals" just go straight to the rocket launcher spawn point and think they're tough **** just because they can shoot at your feet. GET A REAL ****ING WEAPON, *******! And to the Frogs who jump around every which way you go, STOP IT! You think in a gun-fight you'll be jumping 6 feet into the air to dodge bullets? You think you'll still be anywhere NEAR accurate shooting while jumping? Game makers need to do something about these people. Is it so hard to remove rockets from the list of available weapons? Is it so hard to make it so jumping doesn't provide a stupid amount of evasion? Is it so hard to make it so you can't aim your weapon forward while in the process of starting a jump and landing a jump? People make me SICK. Play like a real man and don't prance all up and down the arena with a rocket up your ass.
rant.gif

grossaffe said:
i've decided who my most hated game character is. Any character in an online FPS played by a ****ing Rocket cigarette and/or frog. You know who you are. Rocket "Homosexuals" just go straight to the rocket launcher spawn point and think they're tough **** just because they can shoot at your feet. GET A REAL ****ING WEAPON, *******! And to the Frogs who jump around every which way you go, STOP IT! You think in a gun-fight you'll be jumping 6 feet into the air to dodge bullets? You think you'll still be anywhere NEAR accurate shooting while jumping? Game makers need to do something about these people. Is it so hard to remove rockets from the list of available weapons? Is it so hard to make it so jumping doesn't provide a stupid amount of evasion? Is it so hard to make it so you can't aim your weapon forward while in the process of starting a jump and landing a jump? People make me SICK. Play like a real man and don't prance all up and down the arena with a rocket up your ass.
rant.gif

:cry: But, But, I'm a Frog...

AfroLH said:
grossaffe said:
i've decided who my most hated game character is. Any character in an online FPS played by a ****ing Rocket Richard Simmons and/or frog. You know who you are. Rocket "Homosexuals" just go straight to the rocket launcher spawn point and think they're tough **** just because they can shoot at your feet. GET A REAL ****ING WEAPON, *******! And to the Frogs who jump around every which way you go, STOP IT! You think in a gun-fight you'll be jumping 6 feet into the air to dodge bullets? You think you'll still be anywhere NEAR accurate shooting while jumping? Game makers need to do something about these people. Is it so hard to remove rockets from the list of available weapons? Is it so hard to make it so jumping doesn't provide a stupid amount of evasion? Is it so hard to make it so you can't aim your weapon forward while in the process of starting a jump and landing a jump? People make me SICK. Play like a real man and don't prance all up and down the arena with a rocket up your ass.
rant.gif

Do so no more. You have been enlightened

grossaffe said:
AfroLH said:
grossaffe said:
i've decided who my most hated game character is. Any character in an online FPS played by a ****ing Rocket Richard Simmons and/or frog. You know who you are. Rocket "Homosexuals" just go straight to the rocket launcher spawn point and think they're tough **** just because they can shoot at your feet. GET A REAL ****ING WEAPON, *******! And to the Frogs who jump around every which way you go, STOP IT! You think in a gun-fight you'll be jumping 6 feet into the air to dodge bullets? You think you'll still be anywhere NEAR accurate shooting while jumping? Game makers need to do something about these people. Is it so hard to remove rockets from the list of available weapons? Is it so hard to make it so jumping doesn't provide a stupid amount of evasion? Is it so hard to make it so you can't aim your weapon forward while in the process of starting a jump and landing a jump? People make me SICK. Play like a real man and don't prance all up and down the arena with a rocket up your ass.
rant.gif

Do so no more. You have been enlightened

2246_praying.gif

Ahhhhhhhhhh

banditpaw1 said:
Bibin said:
banditpaw1 said:
DK  said:
Probably Mario. Kept on stealing Daisy back from me :cry:
Read my sig...I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...uh. You okay there?
No not really. Not only that but he dosn't take daisy he takes PEACH!!!!!!!! BANDITPAW1 SMASH!!!!

WRONG

Actually, He took Pauline.
Thats what the woman was called on the first DK.

AfroLH said:
banditpaw1 said:
Bibin said:
banditpaw1 said:
DK  said:
Probably Mario. Kept on stealing Daisy back from me :cry:
Read my sig...I DON'T LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...uh. You okay there?
No not really. Not only that but he dosn't take daisy he takes PEACH!!!!!!!! BANDITPAW1 SMASH!!!!

WRONG

Actually, He took Pauline.
Thats what the woman was called on the first DK.

Pfft, so-called Mario fan.

Seriously, why do you want to set up your identity as someone who pretends to actually care so much about a franchise? What the Heck is wrong with you? Nobody gives a flax if you're the biggest Mario fan.

YOU GOT BIBIN'D!!!

I love doing that.

Oh Yeah and Bibin...

Not to be a backseat mod...

But maybe you should tone down the Asshole level.

Treat others with respect!
If you don't like someone, that's fan-freaking-tastic, but we don't need to hear about it on the forums. 'Flaming' will result in warnings, and potential penalties. This isn't to say you can't have an argument, but please keep it relevant and mature, and deal with personal issues in private. Be aware too that inappropriate banner sigs, avatars, sig/avatar wording or similar will not be tolerated, eg anything to promote hate, racial nature(ban-able offense), harassment or to purely promote or demote any other forums.

banditpaw1 said:
He wasnt mario yet he was jump man. So ha ha HA.
@Bibin- YOU JUST GOT FRO'ED

Actually that was his first name.
In later iterations of the Game he was named Mario.

Believe me, I have done my research.

Alls yous.

AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT AND YOU JUST GOT -See the annoying part?

P.S.-
icon_stressed.gif

Back