Whats up with the N64 MegaSticky? and the MR homepage :\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic4freedom

The True Blue Hedgehog
The Mega Sticky in this section has ONLY N64p's veiwed on Modretro. Like, there are TONS more made than on that list that aren't on this site (more specifically Sifufs amazing SixtyFree Lite-R and others). Now maybe if the list said all N64p's featured on MODRETRO, but it doesn't. Shouldn't we include ALL portables veiwed on both BH and MR :confused: ? And another thing. Who updates the main front page to MR? It has been the same for like, all YEAR! when are we going to update it? I would love to see actual updates on it. I tried to list portables that weren't on the initial list, but it's locked :neutral2: Maybe he just forgot to list them :) ?

1) The homepage updates rarely, because it's not really the focus of ModRetro. Sure, we could throw up some neat stuff on there, but all in all, we just don't want to put effort into what is an insignificant portion of the site. Our focus is the community, which resides here on the forum.

2) The N64 Megasticky... Well, I could explain that really easily, but I'd much rather leave it be, I'm not in the mood to talk about the beauty of love triangles.

I think the n64 megasticky is nice since we only have to update it from finished stuff here, most mods here rarely go to benheck anymore.

Megasticky is for projects completed here. There have been plenty of N64p's made that aren't listed on BH. And there are some that are only listed on MR. ;)

If someone wants their finished project in the sticky all they have to do is ask.

SS

I'm sorry to flame, but I have two things to point out.

1) If you still are one of those utter retards who do not understand that BenHeck and ModRetro are two seperate websites, than there is no help for you.

2) You are clearly a total noob if you refer to sifuf's sixtyfree lite-r as "amazing" when it lacked one of the most basic functions of portability: batteries. This already being in a case that, if the board were trimmed more, could fit 2 or more Li-Ion cells.

Basement_Modder said:
2) You are clearly a total noob if you refer to sifuf's sixtyfree lite-r as "amazing" when it lacked one of the most basic functions of portability: batteries. This already being in a case that, if the board were trimmed more, could fit 2 or more Li-Ion cells.

It was still a pioneering design and while it lacked batteries, it got the ball rolling for a lot of other ideas.

neverused said:
Basement_Modder said:

It was still a pioneering design and while it lacked batteries, it got the ball rolling for a lot of other ideas.
I think that, while nobody had done it, it was widely known that RCP wiring was possible, and the sixtyfree lite-r made all the noobs who want commissions request it, giving everyone else more of a headache.

The Lite-R was a good mod.
Some may not refer to it as a portable, but sifuf put a lot of work into it and it came out beautifully.

YOU'RE the total noob for going around dissing it when all you've done is your copy of SS's commission portable.

snowpenguin said:
YOU'RE the total noob for going around dissing it when all you've done is your copy of SS's commission portable.

YOU'RE the total noob for going around dissing him when you've never even completed one.

Basement_Modder said:
I think that, while nobody had done it, it was widely known that RCP wiring was possible, and the sixtyfree lite-r made all the noobs who want commissions request it, giving everyone else more of a headache.

That's true, but I digress this is about the MegaSticky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back