What is your favorite screen?

bentomo

Frequent Poster
As the end of the school year is approaching for me I'm gearing up to tackle the cube boy again. But I'm going to need some new parts. What is your favorite screen?

I'm not talking the cheap rear view cameras from ebay, I'm talking about a 3.5" composite screen from aliexpress. I need some suggestions as this will be the first time buying a good screen besides a psone screen for me.

I won't be using a component cable for this particular project but what else you guys got?

I was going to link the same screen! I love it so much that I've stocked up on it. The screen motherboard is super tiny. The regulator on the screen cuts off at like 7v so SS found a simply trick to prolong the voltage cut of by lifting a pin on the regulator.

Yeh gman glad to hear it! I plan on getting one for another project I might start. Have you every tried one with a gamecube? How do they look?

Well my dmg cube is using one, but i havent plugged the gc into it yet cause im still struggling getting a working wiikey. But my last 2 n64ps and my future ones all use it and it looks good.

I would go with a 4.3 inch screen rather than a 3.5" one. I just find 3.5" too small... that's what she said Of course that's just me.

And a favorite from something like aliexpress?

This could use a move to the screen section, I posted in the gamecube section by mistake.

Back