what are you looking forward to at E3?

Alright, just wanna throw this out there. What's Nintendo gonna do when they don't want to make a portable with two screens anymore? Nobody's gonna want to buy it

I am hoping that Nintendo will come back and blow us out of the water with a new new Kirby, Star fox, Zelda, Donkey kong, etc.

I just really hope they don't disappoint me.

Plus, I really hope sony doesn't announce something as stupid as a PSPgo Slim. :facepalm:

I wish all the companies would just ditch motion sensing. It's worked for Nintendo but I would still prefer a regular controller. And sony and microsoft are just copying to get some money of their own.

Thursty said:
I am hoping that Nintendo will come back and blow us out of the water with a new new Kirby, Star fox, Zelda, Donkey kong, etc.

I just really hope they don't disappoint me.

Plus, I really hope sony doesn't announce something as stupid as a PSPgo Slim. :facepalm:
The PSPGO SLIM! Now without an analog stick and the ability to play games! It will only retail for $270.

bentomo said:
I wish all the companies would just ditch motion sensing. It's worked for Nintendo but I would still prefer a regular controller. And sony and microsoft are just copying to get some money of their own.

AMEN!

There have been a lot of hints at a xbox 360 slim this year. Can't wait for some smaller xbox laptops.

I wanna see the 3DS, new Zelda, and a few shooters for the 360. Anything else Nintendo is good (apparently Activision is remaking Goldeneye). Natal and Move can suck a ****, only something like 15% of the market is aware of them and even less are interested. I predict Genesis-like add-on fails.

same here. 3D in general kinda pisses me off. and nintendo hasnt done anything good since the n64.

I mean who the Heck wants handheld 3D? Sure it may be cool, but I just don't see the point.

The 3d is not the main issue hear. The exciting part is it's probably going to be almost as powerful as a gamecube.

I am definitely looking forward to the 3DS. This article gives off some more info about it and it looks like I may just be getting one (if they would only make god Dang Paper Mario for it...).

http://kotaku.com/5561086/is-this-ninte ... e=true&s=i

KOTAKU'S MOCKUP
500x_3dsstick.jpg

I could care less about the 3d part- the kicker is analog control, rumble, high res screens, better wifi and some anonymous sources who have said they had used it called it really freaking powerful.

Back