Whale FS Thread

Ishwhale

So I'm back for a while, and selling a lot of my stuff. Prices negotiable and do not include shipping.

$150 Line6 Floor Pod Plus Pending
For you guitar players, this is, imo, the swiss army knife of guitar effects. It's got over 1,000 built in effects, and all kinds of knobs, dials, buttons, and lights to play with and creat your own. The rest of the info on this thing can easily be acquired through a simple google search. This thing is practically brand new. I used it three times and it has just been collection dust since I don't play guitar much.

$10 NES Console
Bought this at Goodwill for $20. It doesn't come with cables, controllers, or games. Perfect for someone who wants to make a portable.

$30 Zelda 1 & 2 GOLD CARTS NES
I bought these on eBay a while back, never got around to playing them, but being the Zelda fan I am, it's hard to let them go. Carts are in pretty great shape and come with official Nintendo dust covers.

I am selling two art pieces made by yours truly using spray paint stenciled onto canvas:

$50 My Gentleman Stormtrooper (I will make ten of these in the colors of your choosing(2colors)):
gentlestorm_by_ishwhale-d3ee6qs.jpg

$150 Neon Wiz Khalifa Portrait (glows under blacklight):
wiz_khalifa_portrait_2_by_ishwhale-d3eecjx.jpg

I will also be painting the last of my stock of Gameboys and posting them on eBay for cheap. So keep an eye out for those soon.

EDIT:
Just finished three gameboys. Three more on the way that just need backlights. One is going on eBay now starting at $30. The other two will as soon as I get more screen protectors. The one on the far left is Toasty's.
6218560863_588ce84f94_z.jpg

Two leftmost ones are gone.

Message me for offers, pictures, etc. If the items are still displayed here, they are still for sale.

The Whale

Sam, sorry but the tablet has been dibs'd and partially paid for.

Afro, you gots first dibs on floor pod, my friend.

The Whale

Back