WeaveR's EmuLord 64 is Finished

weaver

Hey just got finished my project over on benheck so I figured I'd put it here aswell. It's a Acer Aspire One modified with a Xbox 360 controller. It can play any emulator up to the N64/PSX gen. It can also play some PC games such as Grand Theft Auto San Andreas, Tony Hawks Underground 1 and 2, Tony Hawks American Wasteland, Halo (Low Settings) and Unreal Tournament 99 and 2004 (need mouse and keyboard might be able to get controller to work though.)
Here's the worklog thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=36150
Go to the last page for the finished product.

FOR SALE: $600 firm.

true, but it is good to have. I was trying to play a ps1 emu yesterday and it was tough as flax to use a keyboard. How would you hold the controller and what is the analog on the left for?

You were using a keyboard? :facepalm:

They have these things called Gamepads. And yeah, how do you hold the controller 'n stuff?

Yes it gets the job done. I think I'm going to fix the casing up. Check the WIP thread on Benheck for touch up progress. Also theres videos in the link now of some gameplay.

The Analog on the left of the controller casing is just the analog nub glued on. The analog on the far left is the real one.

The one on the very far left works, the one that is still part of the controller doesn't.

nice work. Oh, and saying it looks like flux is a waste of time (JD). So don't even bother posting if thats all you are going to say. kthx

weaver said:
Yes it gets the job done. I think I'm going to fix the casing up. Check the WIP thread on Benheck for touch up progress. Also theres videos in the link now of some gameplay.

The Analog on the left of the controller casing is just the analog nub glued on. The analog on the far left is the real one.

Pretty cool. It's fun to build something that's the first of it's kind, because it can look like flax and when people complain you can say, "show me a better one."

Looks big, but useful.

Back