Wasp or wiikey fusion

sl33pydog

Looking for a fusion for my GC in working condition. If standalone or attached to a motherboard is fine too.

Willing to ship to the US.

sl33pydog said:
Looking for a fusion for my GC in working condition. If standalone or attached to a motherboard is fine too.

Currently in the talks with a supplier. But need a minimum order of 15pcs.
Willing to chip in?

Let me know

Bakuku said:
sl33pydog said:

Currently in the talks with a supplier. But need a minimum order of 15pcs.
Willing to chip in?

Let me know
I would be interested in one too. How much would it be?

Bakuku said:
DarkSlayer said:
I would be interested in one too. How much would it be?

I’m waiting for a reply. But should be somewhere around $19,-/pcs

I would be interested too but need more info. Like what is the lead time to produce the parts and how do we pay for the chips?

So I got a reply from the supplier. A minimum order of +50/pcs are required to enjoy a cheaper price, 17,50/pcs.
Anything lower is 19,-/pcs.
If we can get around 10 - 15 people to make a big order we could easily cover the cost.

Payment would be done thru me ofcource if enough people are willing to commit. I will accept PayPal transfer and make the payment with my own Mastercard. The only thing I would ask is that the money transferd to my account would be done viabthe donate to a relative or friend option or else I would have to pay the transfer fee. Something I'm not willing to do. Or just add the extra 3% or what the fee is to the total.

The supplier has a secure payment option via alibaba.com so I think we can't be scammed.

Bakuku said:
So I got a reply from the supplier. A minimum order of +50/pcs are required to enjoy a cheaper price, 17,50/pcs.
Anything lower is 19,-/pcs.
If we can get around 10 - 15 people to make a big order we could easily cover the cost.
It might be a good idea to make a new thread so more people would see it or something.

Back